Do you know about Roblox Plus? You may have heard about it and you think that Roblox Plus is cool so that you want to add it in your Microsoft Edge. If you want to add Roblox Plus Extension in your Microsoft Edge, you have to know what Roblox Plus is and also how to add it to Microsoft Edge.
Roblox Plus can add features and notifiers to the Roblox website and it was created by WebGL3D. So, this extension is not created by Roblox. You also need to know that this extension can not be used to play Roblox games. If you want to add this extension to your computer, it is free. You can add it to your computer and then you are able to enjoy the features that it has. What are the features of Roblox Plus Extension? Here they are.
- Avatar page filer bar
- Trade notifier
- Item notifier which means that you will get notified when a new item comes out or gets updated
- Website themes
In this extension, you are able to find more than 30 features Roblox+. If you check this extension in chrome.google.com, you are able to see that until now it has been used by more than 766k users. For rating, this extension has 4.2 from 5. There are about 5919 users who rate this extension. As of September 19th, 2019, this extension is in 2.2.90 version and the last update was on August 25th, 2019 and the size of this item is 608KiB.
Now, after you know about Roblox Plus and then you want to add it to your Microsoft Edge, you surely want to know how to do it. So, how to add Roblox Plus in Microsoft Edge? Based on Microsoft website, Microsoft Edge support for extensions was introduced in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. If you want to add an extension, here are the steps.
- First, you have to open Microsoft Edge and then you have to type ‘about:flags’ into the address bar.
- After that, you have to choose the Enable extension developer features checkbox. In this stage, you need to know that if you do not have the Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later, you will not be able to find this option.
- Now, choose More which is represented in the form of three dots (…) to open the menu.
- In this step, you have to choose Extensions from the menu.
- And now, choose the Load extension button.
- You have to navigate to your extension’ folder and then choose the Select folder button.
- Now, you should see the list of extensions in Microsoft Edge’s extension pane.
So, you are able to do these steps to add Roblox Plus extension to your Microsoft Edge. If you find some difficulties or error, you are able to call an expert or contact Microsoft to ask for a help. You can also ask other Roblox Plus and Microsoft Edge users about how to add it well and how to solve the issue if you find some issues when you try to add it.