Do you want to make a teleport pad in Roblox but you do not know how to do it? Well, you are able to make it after reading this article because here we are going to tell you how to make it and where you can watch the video tutorials about making teleport pad.
On Youtube, there are a lot of videos that you are able to watch about tutorials to make a teleport pad in Roblox. Here are some of video tutorials of making Teleport Pad in Roblox that you can watch on Youtube.
- A video of ZingoDev entitled How to Make a Teleport Pad – Roblox which was uploaded on January 22nd, 2019.
- A video of Foxman260 entitled How to Make A Teleporter Pad in Roblox Studio (2019) which was uploaded on May 17th, 2019.
- A video of Explicit Username entitled Roblox Studio Tutorial – How To Make Teleport Pads which was uploaded on April 10th, 2017.
- A video of xHero entitled Teleport Pad | Roblox Scripting Tutorial which was uploaded on December 3rd, 2017.
- A video of awsomemagicmaster entitled How to Make a Teleporting Pad | Roblox Studio which was uploaded on December 24th, 2016.
- A video of Scatch entitled How To Make A Teleportation Pad In Roblox Studio | Roblox Scripting Tutorial which was uploaded on August 17th, 2018.
- A video of jack charles entitled How to Create Teleport Pads on Roblox Studio (Easy!) which was uploaded on July 27th, 2017.
Based on the video of ZingoDev, here are the steps to make teleport pad in Roblox.
- The first thing that you have to do is to open your Roblox Studio.
- When you are in the Roblox Studio, then you have to add a part into workspace. You are able to change the size and also do not forget to anchor it so it can stay in the place.
- Now, you have to make the place that you will teleport do. You have to duplicate the part and then it moves it up a bit so that your player will not get stuck in your ground.
- You have to make sure that you set your transparency to 1 so you do not see it and can collide it to false so you are able to go right through it and still make sure that it is anchored so it will not fall through the ground.
- You will also want to make sure that you name it something unique. In the video, he named it as “Telepart1” because of you have anything else named the same, it will confuse the script.
- Now, inside the first part, you have to add in a new script. Here are the script that you have to add.
local hum = h.Parent:FindFirstChild(“Humanoid”)
if hum ~= nil then
- Let say that you want to have multiple teleport bricks. So, you have to duplicate all of the bricks that you have made and you have to rename your new position part to something unique. Then, you have to refer to it as that new name in it your second teleport brick and now when you step on the brick, you are teleported to the selected location.
You are able to follow the steps above and you are also able to watch the videos above to guide you to make a teleport pad on Roblox Studio.