For those who want to find out the information about how to download Roblox, now you do not go anywhere because here we are going to share its information. Just keep staying on this page to make you do not miss any information.
When you have a plan to join to Roblox, of course you need to download Roblox player launcher first. You do not worry about that as here we will share the way to download, install and play Roblox using Browser.
- To download Roblox player, you are able to visit this link; http://www.roblox.com/download. Then, simply you are able to click Download Now! button to start download. Roblox is going to detects your operating systems and sends the correct version for your operating system. It will take a while for Roblox to install. For your information, Roblox installation file installs a Roblox browser plugin which can make you play any games in Roblox platform. Even, you can also use the Roblox Studio as a program to design Roblox games.
- Now, you are able to go to the official website of Roblox and log into your Roblox account.
- Upon logging into Roblox, you have to visit any game you want to play in Roblox. Just click on the green Play button to start playing.
- A pop-up window is going to appear informing you that Roblox Player is installing.
- Once installed, the game is going to automatically open.
For note: A secondary pop up window may appear asking you to select a program. Please select Roblox and confirm. In this case, if you select to remember your choice, so you will not need to perform this action in the future.
If Roblox is unable to run or provides a prompt to download Roblox, even though it is already installed. For this case, you have to check if the Roblox plugin is allowed in your preferred browser along with Internet Explorer because Roblox relies on Internet Explorer for some of its functions. To check it, you are able to do the following steps.
- Please click the gear icon that located in the upper-right corner.
- After that, you can click Manage Add-ons.
- In the pop-up window, located to the left under “Show”, and then click on the pull-down menu.
- Please select All Add-ons.
- On right-side of the pop-up window, you can move the scroll-bar to the bottom.
- Under Roblox Corporation, please ensure that Launcher Class is enabled.
- Please click the menu button that located in the top right of your Firefox window.
- In the menu, you can click the Add-ons button.
- In the window that appears, just click Plugins.
- Now, you need to find “Roblox Launcher Plugin”, and then select Always Allow in its dropdown menu on the right.
- Please, close the Add-ons Manager tab and launch a Roblox Game.
- In the address bar, you can enter: chrome://plugins/.
- After that, click Enter.
- Where it lists “Roblox Launcher Plugin”, please ensure that it is allowed.