You may still not know how to find the Texture ID in Roblox. It is important to know that finding Texture ID is different from finding the Decal, Item or Audio ID. To find Texture ID including Wood Floor Texture ID, you will do different method.
To find the Texture ID of a Wood Floor decal, you have to find the Wood Floor Decals first. If you search Wood Floor Texture in Roblox, you will be given some results and those are decals. Here they are.
- Hi-Res Wood Floor Texture. It was uploaded by EpikYummeh and it is a decal which was last updated on December 5th, 2010. This decal has been favorited 5 times and the Roblox ID of this decal is 41618142. But, it seems that this decal cannot be used anymore because there is a note which says that this item is not for sale anymore.
- Wood Floor Texture. This is also a free decal and it was uploaded by Frosty20. This decal was last updated on August 6th, 2010 and now it has been favorited 3 times. The Roblox ID of this decal is 32289396.
- Light Wood Floor Texture. This is a free decal and it was uploaded by haz441. This decal was last updated on January 31st, 2014 and the Roblox ID of this decal is 144417922.
- Wood Texture – Great For Mesh Texture IDs which is a free decal and it was uploaded by Maelstronomer. This decal was last updated on April 3rd, 2009 and it has been favorited 5 times. The Roblox ID of this decal is 9453042.
- Beautiful-Wood-Floor-Texture-Sketchup-Warehouse-Ty. This is a decal which was uploaded by kazuomuneyuki and it was last updated on November 10th, 2014. Now, it has been favorited 3 times and the Roblox ID of this decal is 186432940.
If you want to know the Texture ID of these decals, you are able to subtract the decal ID by 1. But, using this formula sometimes does not work. The Texture ID is not necessarily one less than the Decal ID. In Devforum Roblox website, there is a thread about this and one of the participants says that subtracting 1 in the Decal ID to find Texture ID just can work in old decals and this formula does not work in the new decals.
If you have tried subtracting 1 in the wood decals above but it does not work, then you can try another method. You can watch a video on Youtube entitled How To Get Texture ID’s from Decals in Roblox Electric State Picture Signs which was uploaded by mojoops. In the video, you can see that you have to open Roblox Studio. Then, you have to choose decals in My Decals in the left side of the screen. It means that you have to get the wood decals above so that it will appear on My Decals menu. Then, click the wood decal that you want and it will appear in your baseplate.
You will access View and do several things there like in the video and then you will click on Workspace and then find Baseplate. After clicking on BasePlate, you will see the name of wood decal that you clicked previously. So, click on that and then the information about the wood decal will appear including texture ID.