If you become a Roblox players, it is important for you to know the rules of everything on Roblox including the refund policy. Refund policy is needed to know by every Roblox players to minimize the possibility of buying something by mistake. As we know that sometimes we click on Buy button accidentally and we wonder whether we can get our Robux and return the item or not.
Buying something new on Roblox is always exciting. We will be happy if the item can be worn by our avatar on Roblox. But, actually what we see do not always as good as our imagination. You may see that a hair is awesome, but when you buy it and then your avatar wears it, you see that the hair is not suitable with your avatar. You avatar becomes ugly with it. So, knowing the refund policy is important for every Roblox player. In the list below, we summarize the Refund Policy on Roblox.
- The sales of all Roblox products and services are final. It means that you cannot get your Robux back (refund) and return the item that you have bought. There is no refunds that will be given on Roblox except in Roblox’s sole and absolute discretion. If you are sure that an unauthorized charge was made under your account, you agree to notify Roblox immediately so that they may take appropriate action.
- Permission from a primary Roblox account holder for billing has to be gained prior to making purchase at Roblox.com. If permission has not been gained, Roblox reserves the right to cancel subscription accounts linked to unapproved purchases.
- If your account or subscription is ended by either party, no refund will be granted. You also need to know that there is no online time or other credits which will be credited to you and you have no further access to your account. The requests of refund will not be considered after 45 days from the date of purchase that you did.
- Game cards are not able to be redeemed for cash, returned for cash refund, exchanged or redeemed for anything other than a limited license to use as virtual currency on Roblox.com.
- You are able to claim against Roblox related to payments unless you submit the claim to them within 45 days after the charge. If you have any questions about it, you are able to contact Roblox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because there is no refund on Roblox, and if there it will be a little bit complicated to process, you have to make sure that the item that you buy is the item that you really want. To avoid buying something by mistake, Roblox has Try It On feature and it allows Roblox players to try the item on their avatar before they buy it. So, they will be able to see whether the item is suitable for their avatar or not. Besides, before you buy the item, there will be a confirmation to make sure that you really want to buy it. So, buy something slowly there to convince yourself to buy it and read the confirmation before you buy.