Have you ever seen people using the italic text in chats and you want to do the italic chat thing? Apparently, the italic chat thing is called letter resizing. That is the button to toggle italic lettering on and off. For those who want to know more about Robox italic chat, do not stop reading the article.
Italic text is usually used in descriptions, quotations, or brand or theme names. There are two methods of doing this. The first one is using Wiki Markup. This one is the most commonly used. You can place ‘ ‘ before and after the text that you want to render italic. Here is the example of using wiki Markup:
|foe ‘ ‘ bar ’ ‘ baz
|foe bar baz
The second one is to use an HTML I-tag. If you want to use this method, you have to place <I> before and </I> after the text that you want to render italic. Here is the example of using an HTML I-tag:
|foe <I>bar</I> baz
|foe bar baz
Please keep in mind that tags in HTML are case insensitive, so instead of <I> you are able to use <i>/
If you want to use HTML I-tag, lower case, here is the example of it:
|foe <i>bar</i> baz
|foe bar baz
Aside from italic, you are also able to make the text more visible by using bold text. There are five methods of doing this. Here are the methods to bold the text:
- Using Wiki Markup: This one is the most common used. You can place ‘ ‘ ‘ before and after the text that you want to render bold.
- Using an HTML B-tag: You can place <B> before and </B> after the text that you want to render bold. Do not forget that tags in HTML are case insensitive so instead of <B>, you can use <b>.
- Using an HTML STRONG-tag: This one is not recommended. If you want to try it, you can place <STRONG> before and </STRONG> after the text that you want to render bold. Once again, tags in HTML are case insensitive so instead of <STRONG> you can use <strong> or even <sTrOnG>.
- Using HTML-span element with a style attribute that sets the font weight to bold: You can place <span style=”font-weight: bold; “> before and </span> after the text you want to render bold.
- Self link: There is a link on page that will link to the same page is rendered in bold. Actually, this one is not a method to make any part of the text bold. It is mentioned here for completeness since it results in.bold rendered text.
Those are the ways to make the chat italic and bold. Do you think you can do it? If you think you it is hard to make it italic or bold, it is better for you to seek someone that can help you.