Roblox CFrame or Roblox Coordinate Frame is the name of the data that used to rotate and position 3D objects. As other the object property or the standalone unit, the CFrame has global X, Y, and Z coordinates as well as rotation data for every axis. Aside from that, CFrame has helpful functions for working with objects in the 3D space.
There are some examples of CFrame applications in the game might be. The first one is finding the far off target point for the projectile, such as the position of the enemy targeted by the laser blaster of the player. The second one is moving the camera so that it will focus on the specific NPCs as the player interacts with them. The third one is placing the status indicator directly above the head of the player in order to show if he or she is paralized, boosted, poisoned, and so on.
Talking about Roblox CFrame, there is a thing called Roblxo CFrame script. In order to find the script of CFrame, you can visit some sites such as Pastebin. Pastebin is the most recommended one as it provides a lot of scripts, including the script of Roblox CFrame. Upon arriving at the site, you can just head to the Search bar and type “Roblox CFrame”. Once pressing the Search or Enter button, the results will be shown.
One of the scripts of Roblox CFrame on Pastebin was published by a guest on December 16, 2018. The script is:
1. local char = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart
2. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-194.577, -0.927, 3143.599)
3. local char = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart
4. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-712.75, 1358.6, -1800.05)
5. local char = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart
6. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(2211.93, 3.72, -2303.99)
7. local char = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart
8. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-2030.78, 71.16, -270.45)
9. local char = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart
10. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(2387.69, 3.57, -2553.77)
12. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-236.17, 19.91, -3169.65)
14. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-3007.53, 2.51, -2840.58)
16. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-2212.23, 74.03, -484.87)
18. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(109.33, 3.47, 39.78)
20. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(2559.83, 84.69, 2973.92)
22. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(2213.52, 3.79, -2309.7)
24. local char = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart
25. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-3049.05762, 4.04180861, 2984.91406)
27. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-3046.59351, 0.699164987, -2739.40283)
29. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-785.183594, 1356.65552, -1975.18005)
31. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-559.46051, 1834.46313, 2061.43286)
33. char.CFrame = CFrame.new(-204.300323, 5.81999493, -3254.4541)
Aside from the complete script, there is the RAW paste data that can be found below the complete one. You can copy and paste all the scripts and you can also download or print everything. If you want to find the other script of Roblxo CFrame, you can follow the steps mentioned above. If you have any question related to the script of Roblox CFrame or CFrame in general, you are able to try to seek a help from a thing called Roblox Support. Another one that might help you when you are in the hard time is the community of Roblox.