In Roblox catalog, we are able to buy items and some of the items has particles. Then, what is particle? What items which have particles on Roblox? Is there any tool for adding particles? We are going to inform you about this now. So, keep reading.
Particles can be defined as a small localized object to which is able to be ascribed several physical or chemical properties like volume, mass or density. This definition is in physical sciences. Particles are able to vary greatly in quantity or even in size, from subatomic particles such as the electron to microscopic particles like atoms and molecules, to macroscopic particles such as powders and other granular materials.
In Roblox, there is particle emitter which can create special effects such as smoke, fire, and sparks by using 2D images in combination with properties such as size and color. If you want to make particles or special effect, all particle emitters need to be parented to an object of the BasePart class such as a Part or MeshPart.
To make a particle emitter, you have to choose the object in the Explorer window and then insert a ParticleEmitter by using the icon with plus in a circle. If it has been created, it will emit particles in that part’s area. Its parent object also determines the direction and rotation of emitter. If you want to change the direction of a particle effect without re-orienting its parent part, you have to use the emitter’s EmissionDirection property.
Now, after you know how to make special effect or particles, you may want to know what accessories that you can buy on Roblox catalog which has particles or special effect. Here they are.
- Sparkling Angel Wings which was published by Roblox. This item costs 1000 Robux and now it has been favorited more than 159k times. The Roblox ID is 192557913.
- Diamond Blade Sword which was uploaded by Roblox. This costs 2,999 Robux and now it has been favorited more than 3k times. The Roblox ID is 173755801. In the description it is written that this sword can sparkles around you and the sword does powerful damage to your foe.
- Fiery Horns of the Netherworld which was published by Roblox. This item costs 34,000 Robux and it is a limited item. Now, it has been favorited more than 22k times and the Roblox ID of the item is 215718515.
- Crescendo, The Sould Stealer which was published by Roblox. This is a gear which costs 695,000 Robux and it is a limited Unique item. Now, it has been favorited more than 8k times and the Roblox ID is 94794774.
- Red Sparkle Time Claymore which was published by Roblox. This item costs 2,029 Robux and this is a Limited Unique item. This gear has been favorited more than 4k times and the Roblox ID is 221181437.
Those are just some of accessories on Roblox catalog which has particles or special effects. The special effects or particles can be fire, sparkles or smoke. If you want to have them, you can buy them. But, if you want to make it on Roblox Studio, you can use ParticleEmitter as we explained above.