When you are in Roblox, you may want your avatar to do certain actions. But, the problem is you do not know what you should do and you do not know what keys that you are able to click. So here, we are going to inform you how to do certain action and it is swimming. Do you know how to do it?
In a Youtube video which was published by PyroOg on July 22nd, 2017 entitled How to Swim in Roblox/ Tutorial, he shows that if you want your avatar to swim in the water, you have to jump into the water and then your head is bobbing above the water. Or, if your avatar is R – 15, your arms will be swimming. Now, if you want your avatar o dive, you are able to zoom in and then hit W and you have to put your cursor down if you want to go down. Press your cursor up if you want to go up. If you want to go swim side to side, you have to move your cursor side to side.
You may also want your avatar to do the others actions. You may often see the other avatars do some actions and they enjoy it but you do not know what to do. Well, it is important for you to know that in Roblox there is emote. Emote is an action which can be done in a game. Now, there are 7 universal emotes and 38 purchasable emotes (Rthro and R15 only). These were introduced on October 2nd, 2013 and you have to type in /e into the chat if you want your avatar to do a universal emote. Alternatively, you are able to use the emote menu or /e to do a purchasable emote. Note that all emotes are silent and the emotes only make your avatar move.
If you buy animation package, your avatar will be able to do certain actions including swimming. Each animation package contains of walk, run, fall, idle, jump, swim, and climb animations. These are able to be applied to the avatar in-game. Now, you are able to find 17 animations packages in catalog.
Do you know that Roblox has emotes? Here, we have a list of default emotes that you are able to apply to your avatar when you are in Roblox. You can enter these commands in the chat.
- /e dance : It will make your avatar dance when you are using R6 and it resembles a rave dance when you are using R15.
- /e dance1 : It resembles Gangnam Style when you are using R6. You need to know that this command will only work for R6 and if you are using R15 you can type /e dance.
- /e dance2 : Your avatar is able to move side to side when you are using R6 and your avatar is able to twists arms and looks side to side when you are using R15.
- /e dance3 : Your avatar will jump on alternating legs with arms pointed in R6. Your avatar can sway side to side while moving arms in R15.
- /e cheer : Your avatar can jump and cheers.
- /e point : Your avatar can point.
- /e wave : Your avatar can wave quickly in R6 and you can wave slowly in R15.
- /e laugh : Your avatar can laugh.