What kind of activities do you enjoy in Bloxburg? Is it building a house? A lot of people like this part because they are like an architect when they are building a house. They have to think about the design and also how to put the things there.
Do you know how to place a floor in Bloxburg? In the previous article, we have explained you how to put a roof in your Bloxburg house, now let’s continue learning about building house in Bloxburg and now we are going to tell you how to place a floor in your Bloxburg house.
In Bloxburg, floors are the lower surfaces of a room and you are able to buy it from Build Mode for $3 per square of floor. It is the same as roof, you are able to automatically place the floors in a room. But for further precision, you are able to manually choose the points to place down a piece of custom floor.
There are some videos that you are able to watch about how to place floors in Bloxburg in Youtube. We recommend you to watch videos because by watching you can easily understand what you have to do and what you need to click when you are building and placing the floor. Some videos that you can watch about placing floor are:
- How to Put Floor Down in Bloxburg by Haych Dawgz
- How to Put Floor Down in Bloxburg (on Mac Book) by Haych Dawgz
- Bloxburg Tutorial: Roofs, Floors and Some Other Stuff by Sheycara
- Welcome to Bloxburg Mobile| Tutorial | How to: Floors by iidelicate
In the video of Haych Dawgz, you are able to see that to place the floor, you have to follow these steps.
- The first thing that you have to do to place the floor is going to Build Mode by pressing Build button in the left bottom side of your screen.
- Then, you will see categories which show you a lot of options such as Doors, Gardening, Roof, Windows, Fences, Paths, Stairs, Fireplaces, Pillars, Vehicles, Floor, Pools, Walls and All. Click on Floor.
- Now, you have to click the close icon in the Automatic Placement of placing floor so that floor will not appear automatically when you click anywhere.
- Now, you have to left click and then right click.
- So, by clicking on the close icon of Automatic placement, you can adjust the floor as you want just by clicking in every corner that you want and then the floor will appear. This step is the same as when you are building the roof.
If you set the Automatic placement on and then you have made the wall for your house, then the floor will appear just by clicking your mouse inside the area of your house and then the floor will appear and the form will adjust as the form of the room of your house. If you want, you can make the Automatic Placement off and you can make the floor outside your house and make it as you want. Then, you can paint it. Or, you can make the floor inside the room and click on every corner and the floor will appear and you can paint it as you want.