When you are playing a game in the largest online gaming called Roblox, you may ever get problem lag in your game. Of course, it is going to make you upset because you cannot play the game in Roblox smoothly. You do not worry about that, here in this page we are going to share a way to make Roblox smooth. Keep read this article until end to get the information you need.
There is one of reasons why Roblox cannot run smoothly. One of them is lag. What is lag? It is where a game appears very slow. Simply, we are able to say that lag makes the movement of any game in Roblox slow down. Usually, it is able to be occur due to the network latency or network delay. For your information, generally there are types of lag including ping lag (latency), internet lag, server lag, decal lag, brick lag, computer lag, entry lag, excessive lag, tool lag, other player lag, lag compensation, character lag, CPU hungry external programs and internet hungry external programs.
To make Roblox run smoothly and to reduce Roblox lag, you are able to do some these steps below.
- At the first step, you have to search “Run” on your computer to open it.
- The second step, you have to type %appdata% in the Run box. Please, press “Enter”, it is going to bring you to a file folder.
- At the top, you are able to click on “AppData”.
- Then, please click on “Local”. In “Local”, you need to search for the folder named “Roblox” and then click on it. It is going to bring up a bunch of items.
- Afterwards, you are able to see the folder says “Versions”. Just click on it.
- Now, you have to search for the version folder with “ROBLOX Player,” not “ROBLOX Studio”.
- The next step, you have to select the item says “PlatformContent” and click on it.
- Just click on “PC” and you should see two folders now, “Terrain” and “Textures”.
- Please click on “Textures” and delete ALL of the items except for the two bottom ones, “studs” and “wangIndex”.
- Then, you need to go to Recycle Bin and empty it.
- Try to play a game in Roblox. Now you should notice that the lag is gone and Roblox can run smoothly.
Actually, there is another way to make Roblox smooth. It is by checking graphics level. If the way above cannot solve your problem, so you are able to try these steps below.
- Once you are in a game, you are able to hit Escape to bring up the menu.
- From there, you have to check the graphics level of Roblox and set it to a lower level.
- Then, you are able to change it to “Manual” if the Graphics Mode is currently set to “Automatic”.
- After that, you can make any necessary adjustments. You have to know that a lower graphics level can make Roblox run smooth and reduce lag.