Do you play Roblox in iOS? If so and then you find that Roblox crash several times in iOS. It is surely something annoying since you really want to enjoy Roblox without having to face any problem. So, is there any ways to make Roblox never crash on iOS?
First, it is important for you to know that if you do not want to face technical issues including crash, make sure that you have the latest version of the iOS on your device before you download the Roblox Mobile app. Also, you have to make sure that your app is current and up to date. However, if you face any issues including crash, you are able to try these methods to fix it.
Force To Close The App
The first effort that you can do when you find that Roblox crash on your iOS is that you are able to force close the app. How to do that?
- First, you have to press the Home key twice on your device.
- Then, you have to swipe up on the Roblox app preview panel to push it off of the screen and then close it.
- Now, you have to tap on the Roblox icon to open it back up.
Reboot Your Device
This is another method that you are able to do to fix the issue when your iOS apps including Roblox crashing. So, how to reboot the device?
- The first step to reboot your iOS is to hold down the Home button on the bottom of your device and also the sleep/ wake key at the top.
- Then, you have to hold these for about 10 seconds. After that, the Slide to Power Off option will come up in this time. However, the device should restart if you want to continue to hold these buttons.
- At last, you are able to reopen the app.
Re-Install The Roblox App
This way can also be done by you to try to fix the Roblox app or other apps which is crashing on your iOS. Do you know how to re-install the app? If the crashing app is Robox, so you have to re-install it. Here are the steps to reinstall Roblox in your iOS.
- When you are on your home screen, you have to press and hold down the icon for the Roblox app until the apps on your screen start to shake.
- Then, you have to tap the X which comes up in the upper right corner of the Roblox icon.
- If there is a question which asks you to confirm your selection, you have to do so.
- Now, you have to wait for the app to uninstall and then you are able to open the App Store and search for Roblox to reinstall it.
The other methods that you are able to use for fixing the crash on Roblox are clearing your Roblox cookies and checking your date and time. You are able to try these methods one by one until the problem on your iOS fixed.