In order to make a school on Bloxburg, you need to know a thing called Build Mode. What is Build Mode? Build Mode can be described as an advanced building system. This one allows you to create buildings, houses, art, school, and anything you can think of, in a simple and compact area.
Build Mode is the name of a catalog of assets and house amenities. Every player is able to enter this by clicking the mailbox, then clicking the Build Mode button, or clicking the house button on the bottom right side of the screen when you are in Bloxburg, but only if you are on the plot. There is a big selection of items that you are able to choose from, and more assets are implemented after each update.
There are a lot of things that you have to expert to build a school. In the Build category, you need to know about doors, fences, fireplaces, floor, garden, mailboxes, paths, pillars, pools, roof, stairs, trash, walls, wall trim, windows, and so on. In the Decorate category, you need to know about cabinets, carpets, chairs, electronics, instruments, lighting, curtains, decorations, comfort, counters, storage, tables, and so on.
Here are some tricks and tips to make a school on Bloxburg:
- For those who are on PC, you are able to use the keys “Q” and “E” to turn the screen.
- You are able to pan the screen using WASD. You are able to zoom in and out using the “I” and “O” buttons on PC.
- You are able to paint items, like tables, by pressing F or by clicking on the “paint” icon. Please find it by clicking on the bottom right of your screen.
- Apparently, quick paint is a quicker way to paint multiple things, and is toggled on by the shortcut shift+click. This one will paint the object the same way as the most recently painted item.
- You are able to move items already placed by clicking and then dragging with your mouse or finger.
- You are able to rotate items by clicking “R”. Keep in mind that this is a slow process, so you could also rotate by clicking, and while clicking, moving your mouse.
- You are able to sell items by pressing G or by clicking on the “trash can” icon. Please find it by clicking on the bottom right of your screen. You are not able to sell limited items (when they’re off-sale). Instead, everything will go into your inventory.
- You are able to undo and redo some actions by pressing ‘Ctrl-Z’ and ‘Ctrl-Y. Exiting build mode will save your build so that you are not able to undo afterwards.
- You are able to go through a top-down view in build mode by holding Space. If you are on PC and you click out of the game, when you re-open the game it will leave the top-down view until you press space again.
- The building grid is now able to be toggled on and off by pressing H.