We believe that when Roblox players and developers are given the right set of tools, they will create things better. As we know that in Roblox, there are a lot of people who have a big talent and they come to Roblox to unleash their imaginations upon the world. So, Roblox wants to enable those creators to bring more of their content to the Catalog through User Generated Content which the items can be viewed under Community Creations.
By this program, people in Roblox do not only able to make shirts and pants but also accessories, animations, bundles and many others. So, Roblox allow the Roblox players or developers to be able to make hats and some other items. Some community members have already started publishing their own hats in the catalog under the new Community Creations category.
Here are some videos about Roblox Community Creation that you are able to watch on Youtube.
- A video of GoingLimited entitled Roblox Community Creations which was uploaded on August 30th, 2019.
- A video of KonekoKitten entitled Roblox Users Can Now Make Hats …But Now People Are Angry which was uploaded on August 16th, 2019.
- A video of PrettyOddTBH entitled Community Creations Have Been Added to Roblox which was uploaded on August 16th, 2019.
- A video of PokemonFan Jigglypuff entitled Community Creations Is Here On Roblox! (Catalog) which was uploaded on August 15th, 2019.
- A video of Nicolas entitled Roblox Community Creations Update Is Here?! which was uploaded on August 16th, 2019.
So, how to make accessories on Roblox in Roblox Community Creations? Based on a forum about it, Roblox planned that it will come in 2019 or 2020. However, you are able to find it in the catalog and it says Community Items. There are rules for it and here they are.
- Roblox will prevent people from stealing the accessories of Roblox like hats.
- You have to pay Robux if you want to make accessories.
- You have to be a Verified Creator to be able to make accessories.
- The minimum price will be about 120 Robux.
- You are able to set timer.
- In a week, there is a limit for you to be able to upload accessories.
Roblox has introduced the new feature named User Generated Content onto the Avatar Shop during August 2019 and it permits users to be able to publish their own items so that the items that they have made will be under the Community Creations category. However, not all people can make it. Based on Roblox Wiki, only eligible user who are able to make new items for Community Creations and some of them are Beeism, Bethink, Aotrou, Onigiri_Tsuki, DieSoft, Reverse_Polarity, Myzta, EvilArtist and some more. You are able to check their creations in the Community Creators in Roblox Catalog. Some of the items are:
- TONK by TheShipArchitect
- Mermaid Princess Platinum Hair by Sukimeki
- Shimmering Brown French by Beeism
- Vintage Glasses by WhoToTrus
So, are you eligible for making items? To know how to make it, you are able to join a forum or try to ask those eligible users.