Programming is the name of one of the 10 skills in a game called Welcome to Bloxburg aside from athletic, cooking, gaming, gardening, intelligence, music, painting, writing, and crafting. Just like another skill named crafting, the use of this skill has not been implemented yet in the game. The only fully implemented skills with benefits are cooking, music and gardening.
Furthermore about the skills, once maxed out to level 10, every skill rewards the player with a trophy. In the end, that kind of trophy is able to be placed or sold. The decision is in your hand whether you want to keep it or to sell it. In addition, the players are also able to purchase the additional unlocked trophies. This kind of thing is located in the Decorations category of the Decorate tab in Build Mode.
How to get programming skill in Bloxburg? It is almost sure that this skill will be earned through the use of a computer, likely a new function of it altogether. This one may be a Roblox Studio program added to the play tab under computers. However, you have to take a note that it is just speculation. Here are the rest of the speculation of programming:
- The new job might be implemented in which the Bloxburg player takes on the role of being the computer programmer, and this skill would increase its yield. If this speculation is true, then unless the other jobs are influenced by skills in the similar manners (on release), it could be removed and have players progress through the job by completing tasks.
- Programming might be for iSlim computers at a minimum, making this skill harder to require. For those who do not have any slightly idea about iSlim computer, this one is known as the state-of-the-art computer. It is from Oculum and is the lightest home computer on the market. Actually, there is also a thing called iSlim laptop. Just like iSlim computer, iSlim laptop is known as the state-of-the-art laptop and is from Oculum and is the lightest home computer on the market.
- There is possibility that the benefit of the programming is to program games and publish them in order to make money.
- Just like writing, it is possible that players are able to simply just type and have a script done. This statement would mean that it could be a character and computer animation, and not actually programming.
- A skill called programming might be scrapped altogether.
Welcome to Bloxburg is not perfect, there is still weakness here and there. Two skills called programming and crafting are the ones that needed to be upgraded the most. In the future, let’s hope there is a new update about those two skills. For further information about how to get programming, it is better for you to join the community of Bloxburg and discuss with the members of the community about the related topic. Do not hesitate to join the community.