We are sure that now you are having problem about Roblox error 277 and you want to know a way to fix that Roblox error 277. If so, you are able to find out its way by reading this entire article because here we are going to share how to fix Roblox error 277.
You have to know that there are some reasons Roblox error 277 occur. Internet connection, malware infection, corrupted system files, and incomplete installation files, those all can lead to Roblox error 277. Well, let us see some solutions to fix error 277 on Roblox. We hope you are able to understand all those solutions in order to you are able to solve your problem.
Solution 1: Run Roblox in Compatibility Mode.
Usually Roblox works well with Windows 10, but compatibility issues can crop up sometimes and mess with your game. There are two methods to fix compatibility problems on Windows; changing the compatibility mode settings or using the built-in Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
Please follow the steps below to change Roblox compatibility mode settings:
- At the first step, you have to right-click on the Roblox app shortcut and select Properties.
- After that, you have to click on the Compatibility tab, and do not forget to tick off Run this program in compatibility mode for.
- Then, in the dropdown menu, you have to select the Windows version you want to use for your app’s settings.
- The last, you just need to click the Apply button.
Run Roblox by using those settings to see if it fixes the issue. If not, so you are able to try running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by using the instructions below:
- At the first step, you have to click Start and search for run programs.
- Then, you have to click on Run programs made for previous versions of Windows from the search results.
- After that, you have to click the Next button to run the troubleshooter and scan potential compatibility issues with your apps. When the diagnosis is complete, you are going to see a list of apps you are having trouble with.
- Now, you are able to look for Roblox from the list and click on it and then hit the Next button.
- The last, you need to select the troubleshooting option you want to use. You can either use the recommended compatibility settings or select the compatibility settings yourself based on your specific concerns.
For note: You have to follow the troubleshooting instructions and click the Test the program button to see if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 2: Delete Roblox Logs
- Please press Windows + R keys to launch the Run dialog.
- Then, you need to type in the following directory name in the dialog box and press Enter.
- Please press Ctrl + A to select all the files in the folder, and then press Shift + Delete to completely delete them.
- Open the Run dialog once again and go to this folder: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\RbxLogs\
- You can repeat step 3.
Now, you can try running Roblox again to check if this solution has fixed Roblox error 277.