Roblox seems to allow players to create their own creations to channel their creativity. It’s no wonder if you see a lot of items in Roblox that come from contributions from players. They also do not hesitate to sell it on the Roblox marketplace, so they can earn money from here.
One of the Roblox custom items that many players commonly create is their avatar’s face. Why is that? However, Roblox faces play as the top piece of the symbols, which communicate the disposition of the player. Well, your avatar’s face will basically reveal what you’re feeling.
Do you want to try creating your own Roblox face? Then, try to sell it in Roblox. If so, let’s check out our post below!
Creating and Selling Your Custom Roblox Face: Here’s How!
The facial expression of the avatar you play with is usually related to your emotion—it could be charming Roblox faces, frightening Roblox faces, interesting Roblox faces, glad Roblox faces, beast doggies, monster faces, and numerous other expressions.
Creating your own Roblox face means you would add stickers, impacts, channels, and other face parts such as eyebrows, blush pink cheeks, etc. that are not in the default Roblox face. To make it easier for you to create your own face in Roblox, you can use the default face available on the avatar editor, or you can download and save it into your computer’s library.
Actually, there are some methods to create your own Roblox face. In this post, however, we’ll show you the easiest and fastest one, which is great for beginners.
Stage 1: Open the Photo Editor to Create Your Own Roblox Face
After you download the default Roblox face from the avatar editor page, you just simply open the photo editor you wish, either online or offline—it could be Photoshop, Paint, Paint 3D, Pixlr, etc. To edit the default Roblox face to make it more customizable, you can follow these steps:
- First, log into your Roblox account.
- Then, go to “Avatar Shop” or “Roblox Marketplace.”
- Here, you can discover default body parts created by Roblox. To get Roblox faces, you can select the “Classic Faces” option.
- By clicking it, the next page will show you a list of Roblox faces with a variety of expressions. Then, select the one you wish.
- After that, you can save the image of the face by right-clicking and clicking “Save Image As” and rename it to make it easier for you to find the file.
- Now, you can open any photo editor you wish.
- In the photo editor, you can open the image you’ve downloaded.
- After the default face is on the editor page, you can now edit it by adding stickers, effects, etc.
- If you feel you’ve edited enough of the Roblox face, you can save the image in PNG format into your computer’s library.
Until now, you’ve created your own Roblox character, which you can now upload into Roblox.
Stage 2: Testing Your Own Roblox Face
After you’ve customized Roblox’s face, you need to test it in Roblox Studio first by doing the following steps:
- In Roblox Studio, you can click the “Plugins” tab.
- Choose “Build Rig” to select a model.
- On the right side, under “Explorer“, you can click “Head.”
- Under the “Toolbox” menu, you can choose “My Images.”
- Your own Roblox face will be available.
- Then, choose and drag it into the menu you wish. Right-click on it and select “Explore Selection.”
- On the screen, you will see what your avatar looks like with his or her new customized face.
- Last, a pop-up window will appear to require you to save your project.
Stage 3: Uploading Your Own Roblox Face
After you’ve tested your own Roblox face on Roblox Studio, it’s a great time for you to upload it to Roblox. Okay, here’s how!
- On Roblox, go to the “Create” page.
- Under the “My Creations” menu, you can select “Decals.”
- Then, click “Choose File” and select your own Roblox face image from your computer library.
- Make sure to pick a name for your own Roblox character.
- After that, click “Upload.”
By uploading your own Roblox face, you can then sell it to other players.
Stage 4: Sell Your Own Roblox Face
The Roblox requirement you must meet to sell your own creation is to make sure you’re a member of Builder’s Club or Roblox Premium, which allows you to see what kinds of features and content creators have created on the Roblox platform.
To sell your own Roblox face, you can follow these steps:
- After you’ve uploaded your own Roblox face, you can go back into the Decals option.
- Under it, you can discover the image of your own Roblox face in accordance with the name you’ve saved before.
- On the right half of the screen, you can see “Settings” as stuff.
- By tapping on it, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Here, you need to click on the “Arrange” option. After it appears, you can pick “Deals” from the top bar and turn the available item’s switch green.
- Then, you can set the Robux cost and click “Save.”
- Now, your own Roblox face is available to be sold.
Every time people buy your own Roblox face, the amount of Robux will automatically increase in your Roblox account. The Robux you’ve earned can be used to buy any Roblox item on the Roblox Marketplace.
Well, these are the step-by-step instructions you should follow to create and sell your own Roblox face. We hope you’ll earn more Robux through the sale of your customized Roblox faces.