There are several methods to kill a character in any Roblox games. One of them is spin kill. Spin kill is like double attack as you will spin the character that you want to kill first before kill it. You can turn the character or whirl around it quickly first. If you do it really hard, there is a high chance of the character being dizzy and injured badly. In the worst cases, all the dangerous spin moves can kill the character. Some other times, you have to work twice to make it killed for real.
If you want to spin kill a character, you have to find the script of it. When it comes to Roblox script, Pastebin is the best option. This site provides a lot of scripts for Roblox, including spin kill script. Pastebin will not require you to log in to the site first to get the access. It is one of the reasons why this site is the most favorite and the most recommended ones. Every is easy and free. When you are there, you can just go straight to the top of the site, where the Search bar is located. Please type “spin kill Roblox” as the keyword and you will be able to see the result in just a second.
There are some scripts on Pastebin related to spin kill Roblox. One of them was published by the account named BUTTERDUDE on August 23rd, 2018. Since the first time its release, it has been seen by 5,393. Here is the spin kill script created by that creator as displayed on Pastebin:
1. — Spin script
3. power = 500 — change this to make it more or less powerful
6. game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head.CanCollide = false
7. game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.UpperTorso.CanCollide = false
8. game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.LowerTorso.CanCollide = false
9. game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart.CanCollide = false
12. local bambam = Instance.new(“BodyThrust”)
13. bambam.Parent = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart
14. bambam.Force = Vector3.new(power,0,power)
15. bambam.Location = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position
17. — Noclip Script
19. local noclip = true — Gets if you want the noclip
20. char = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character — Gets your player
21. while true do — Make sure someone is in game
22. if noclip == true then
23. for _,v in pairs(char:children()) do
25. if v.className == “Part” then
26. v.CanCollide = false
That is the complete spin kill scripts shared by BUTTERDUDE. Aside from the complete version, there is also the RAW paste data version for those who need it. Is there any differences between the complete version and the RAW paste data one? Apparently, everything is the same and there is no difference. In the end, you are able to copy those scripts together and execute them all. The process of executing will be easy if you do it right. If you have a hard time, you can seek a help from something like Roblox Support and the community of Roblox.