After you purchase an item of Roblox, you may want to know how much your current Robux. Actually, there are some steps that you can do to see your current Robux after purchase. If you are having problem that your Robux are not showing after purchase and you really want to know how much your current Robux, so you are able to find out that information in the text below.
FROM THE ROBLOX MOBILE APP
- Firstly, you have to be logged into the account where the Robux were bought.
- After that, you have to tap the Robux mceclip0.png icon at the top of the app.
- Then, your Robux balance is displayed at the top.
FROM A BROWSER
You have to know that your Robux balance is shown in the upper right of the browser window.
ROBUX SPENDING HISTORY
After you have already purchased the item of Roblox, but you cannot see your current Robux, it may cause as Robux spending history. To solve this problem, so you are able to follow these steps below.
- At the first step, you have to be logged into the account where the Robux were bought.
- After that, you are able to tap the Robux mceclip1.png icon in the upper right of the browser window.
- The next step that you have to do is to tap your Robux value.
- Now, you are able to view your Currency Purchase over the Past Day, Week, Month, Year on the Summary tab.
- You can also view how the Robux were spent on the My Transactions tab.
FROM THE ROBLOX XBOX ONE APP
- While on the Home screen, you need to click the Right Bumper (RB) until you reach the Robux screen.
- On the screen of Robux, exactly in the lower-left corner, your current total is next to My Balance.
In other case, may some of you get problem where you still cannot find your item after purchase. If you face this problem, you do not worry because you are able to solve it.
- The first thing that you need to do is be sure you are logged into the Roblox account where the purchase was made.
- If your account does not have the purchased product, so you are able to follow the steps for your platform below. If you purchased with a debit, credit, or game card, please move ahead to the “I still need help” section.
MOBILE APPS – ANDROID, KINDLE, ITUNES, AND WINDOWS
- Firstly, you have to log out of your account.
- Please force close the Roblox app.
- Then, you need to reopen the Roblox app.
- After that, you are able to log into your account.
- Please do not log out of your account
- Then, you have to close the Roblox app
- After that, you are able to reopen the Roblox app.