As far now, Roblox still be the most popular online gaming platform in the world. We are able to play lots of game in Roblox freely on all devices such as Microsoft windows, PC, IOS, Android, Xbox one, Mac OS, Amazon device, iPod touch, HTC vive, Fire OS and Oculus rift.
Once you are at this page, you may looking for information about how to install Roblox player for Windows PC. Is it alright? If you are looking for the information about that, so you do not be hesitate to continue reading this article until end because here we will share some easy steps for you to get Roblox for Windows PC. Here are some steps that you can do to install Roblox player on Windows PC.
INSTALLING ROBLOX ON WINDOWS PC
- At the first step, you have to download Roblox. To download Roblox, you are able to visit the official website of Roblox. Or simply, you are able to visit this link; http://www.roblox.com/download and then click at Download Now button.
- After that, you are able to double click the downloaded file to begin the installation of Roblox player. Make sure that you follow all instructions in the setup program that opens to install Roblox on Windows PC.
- You have to know that Roblox detects your operating systems and will sends the correct version for your operating system.
- The Roblox installation file installs a Roblox browser plugin which will allow you to play Roblox games, and Roblox Studio (a program for designing Roblox games).
- In this step, you are able to go to the Roblox website to play any games in the platform of Roblox. Or simply, you are able to visit this link; http://www.roblox.com/games. Then, you are able to click on a game you want to play. Just, click at Play button. Immediately, the Roblox game is going to open in a new window.
Well, the text above is a way to download and install Roblox player for Windows PC. By the way, is it free to play Roblox on Windows PC? Yes of course, as we said before that Roblox is free to play. It means that you do not need to spend your money for playing the game of Roblox. However, you may will need to spend your money or Robux (The primary currency of Roblox) when you want to buy any Roblox items or for upgrading your avatar.
After you install Roblox for Windows PC, now you may want to install Roblox Studio. Here are steps to install Roblox Studio.
- Firstly, you need to go to the Roblox website and log into your Roblox account.
- Upon logging into Roblox, you have to visit any of your games and click Menu_Icon_Remastered.pngin the upper-right corner. Please select Edit.
- Next, a pop-up window will appear informing you that Roblox Studio is installing.
- When installed, so Roblox Studio will open automatically. Finally, you are able to do many things in Roblox Studio.