There is not much information whether we can play Roblox on NVIDIA or not. But, as you can see that NVIDIA is not mentioned as one of devices that you can do to play Roblox. However, if you can play Roblox on NVIDIA, you may want to know the settings of NVIDIA especially the Roblox graphics settings.
If you want to change the graphics settings on NVIDIA Optimus, you are able to do that by following the steps that we will show you below.
- First, you have to right click on the desktop and then choose NVIDIA control panel.
- After that you have to choose Manage 3D settings.
- Now, you have to click on Global Settings. Here, you need to note that if you want to change settings for an individual program, you have to choose Program Settings instead of Global Settings.
- Then, choose the graphics processor that you want including:
Auto – Select which provides a balance between performance and power savings.
High – performance NVIDIA processor which provides optimal performance.
Integrated graphics which provides optimal power savings.
- After that, you have to adjust the settings for each feature to meet your needs and you can do it under Settings.
- Now, you have to click on Apply to save your changes.
The steps above are steps for changing the graphics settings on NVIDIA device. How about changing the Roblox graphic settings on NVIDIA? You can do it just like you change graphics settings on your PC. Graphics quality on Roblox can be controlled by computer or manually by player. If you want to adjust the graphics settings, you are able to do that by clicking on menu icon while you are in the game. This setting can be found in the upper left of the screen. After that, you have to select the Settings tab at the top. If you want to have your computer set Graphics Quality, you must change the Graphics Mode line to Automatic. Alternatively, you are able to change it to Manual and move the Graphics Quality slider to the right for better graphics or to the left for better performance. After that you have to click on Resume Game or press ESC on your keyboard to be able to return to your game.
It is important for you to know that graphics setting are a 10 level adjustable bar for the looks and performance of Roblox. But, you need to know that even though there are 10 level, the computers with enough power are able to handle 10 but if it is a low- end computer, graphics level 1 is recommended. It is also important for you to know that if you change your graphics API through GraphicsMode in Roblox Studio, it is also able to adversely affect performance. On Roblox, there are some options of GraphicsMode and those are Automatic, Direct3D11, Direct3D9, Metal, NoGraphics, OpenGL, and Vulkan. Which graphics mode is best for your device? It depends on the type of your device.