For those who are gaming in low-light settings or late into the night, it is fair to say that staring at a bright white screen is not always a good experience. Fortunately, there is a different option. Dark theme or Roblox Dark mode is officially available on Roblox desktop site and mobile app.
Roblox always strive to grow and evolve. Roblox team is hard at work making a visual identity which is scalable, efficient, and appealing to everyone around the world. Apparently, Roblox wanted to give the players more choice in how the players use Roblox. Therefore, Roblox set out to develop a new color system which is sleek, modern, and looks and feels great on any device. Of course, as a Roblox player, you are going to be happy with dark mode. Even, now, it is finally available on mobile app.
Now, you may want to know how to enable Roblox Dark mode? If you want to enable Roblox Dark mode, so you are able to follow these steps below:
HOW TO ENABLE ROBLOX DARK MODE
- At the first step, you have to go to your settings page.
- In Account Info, you are able to scroll down to the Theme drop-down menu.
- After that, you have to select “Dark” to opt in and enable dark theme.
- Then, you need to select “Light” to switch back to light theme at any time.
- Finally, now you are all set to enjoy Roblox at any light level.
Roblox Dark mode come in Studio to help late night developers continue working once their inspiration is highest. You only need to go to File > Studio Settings. Then, from the Studio section, you are able to look under General to find the new “UI Theme” drop-down menu. From there, you are able to can quickly swap themes without restarting Studio. A quick click and you are all set to work away at any light level.
Well, now we are going to explain more. As we know that we are able to change our experience between the light and dark theme. You may want to enable light theme.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR THEME
- At the first step, you have to log into your Roblox account.
- After that, you are able to go to account Settings.
Browser: You are able to find the gear-icon that located at the upper-right corner of the site.
Mobile Apps: You are able to find the three dots icon for More.
- After that, you have to select the Account Info tab.
- Then, you are able to scroll down to the Personal section.
- The next step that you have to do is to scroll down to the Theme drop-down menu.
- Please select Dark to opt-in and enable dark theme. Or you are able to select Light to switch back to light theme at any time.
- The last step, you only need to click on Save option. Finally, you are able to enjoy your theme.