Roblox+ is a free Chrome extension on the Chrome Web Store created by WebGL3D. The extension reached popularity because having an automatic signature feature that enabled the users on the Forums to only paste their signatures into the box (as people did not like to add their signatures manually).
We are able to say that Roblox Plus (stylized as Roblox+) is a trusted browser extension for enhancing the user experience on Roblox platform. As we said before that it developed by WebGL3D. But, Roblox Chrome extension is only available for Google Chrome or other Chrome-based browsers including Chromium, Opera, or Vivaldi.
These are some settings and features available to the user:
- Main Volume: This for sound playback throughout extension.
- Item Notifier: a sound which plays when a new item in the Roblox catalog comes out.
- Trade Inbound: a sound which plays when you receive a trade from someone.
- Trade Outbound: a sound which plays when you send a trade.
- Trade Completed: a sound which plays when a trade is complete.
- Group Shout Notifier: a sound which plays when a group creates a shout.
- RAP: This displays a user’s RAP under their name in a forum post.
- Navigation Counters: This updates Friend requests, Messages, and Robux without refreshing the page.
- Trade Currency: This updates trade currency rates without you have to refresh the page.
- Sticky Trade Rates: This features will add the current Robux under the currency (In the navigation bar).
- Remaining Counter: This updates the remaining counter on limiteds while they are on initial sale.
- Item: When an Item gets created or updated, so you are going to receive a notification.
- Trade: This notify when you get, complete, decline, or send a trade.
- Group Shout: This notify when a group makes a shout (you are able also to decide what groups).
- Open trades in new tabs: This opens a trade in a new tab instead of a new window.
- Quick-Sell: This allows you to sell items from the develop page.
- Texture Asset: It can use to get the mesh or texture of a hat on the hat page.
- Counter Commas: This will shows full number of your currency with commas.
- OBC Theme: This allows you to have the OBC theme.
- RAP: This will show or not show RAP on a profile of user.
- Changed Username Login: If turned on, you are able to log in with an old name.
- Theme: This allows you to turn on a theme.
- Quick-Sell: This allows you to sell multiple copies of a limited.
- Roblox+ Inbox: This feature will allow you to turn decals, models, meshes and audio from the develop menu.
- Popover Box Icon: this display the R+ circle on the right.
Well, the text above is an explanation about Roblox Chrome Extensions and some settings and features available to the user. If you want to ask any information related Roblox Chrome Extensions, you are able to join with forum of Roblox Community.