As one of Roblox players you have the ability to chat with other Roblox players. It is because Roblox has chat feature that enable you to communicate with other Roblox players. Besides, chat box can also be used to perform chat command so that your avatar can perform certain actions.
Have you ever heard about an admin command? It is a common feature in Roblox games and it allows you to type a command into the chat window and it will trigger a game action. This also permits for easy implementation of admin commands on top of the Roblox chat system. This library uses ChatModules to permit you to easily link behaviours that you write to chattable commands. ChatModules will listen to incoming messages on the server and then it can execute actions based on whatever criteria is desired.
If you want to set up the admin commands library, you have to add a new Chat Module to the Chat service. It very recommended for you to read the Created an Admin Command tutorial as t explains the basics of working with the Roblox chat system. The library in this tutorial takes care of the heavy lifting done by a Chat Module so the only object that you have to add to the Chat service is a new ModuleScript. The module script name can be anything but it is better if the name is something intuitive like AdminCommands.
Well, if we talk about admin command, there are some admin commands which is the most used and you are able to try to use it in your Roblox games.
- Kill – Kills the player
- Loopkill – Kills the player over and over again
- Ff – it can make a force field around the player
- Unff – Erases the force field
- Sparkles – Makes your player sparkly
- Unsparkles – Nullifies the sparkles command
- Smoke – Creates smoke around the player
- Unsmoke – Turns the smoke off
- Bighead – Makes the player’s head bigger
- Minihead – Makes the player’s head smaller
- Normalhead – Returns the head to the original size
- Sit – Makes the player sit
- Trip – Makes the player trip
- Admin – permits players to use the command script
- Unadmin – Players lose the ability to use the command script
- Visible – The player becomes visible
- Invisible – The player disappears
- UnGod Mode – The player returns to normal
- Kick – It can kick another player from the game
- Fix – Fixes a broken script
- Jail – Puts the player into jail
- Unjail – Cancels the effects of Jail
- Respawn – It can bring a player back to life
- Givetools – The player receives Roblox Starter Pack tools
- Removetools – Removes the player’s tools
- Zombify – It can be used to turn a player into an infectious zombie
- Freeze – Freezes the player in place
- Control – It will give you control over another player
How about Chat Commands No Admin? After we did some research, there is no information about chat commands no admin. So, if you want to know about it, you are able to join some groups or forums and try to discuss it with other Roblox players.