Roblox offer the users to customize their own avatar. If you are a Roblox players, it means that you are able to custom your own Roblox Avatar as you want. Of course, it will be interesting once you are able to custom your own Avatar as suit as you want.
By the way, how do you customize your own Avatar in Roblox? How do you dress up your own Avatar in Roblox? how to change the skin on Roblox? How do you change your gender on Roblox Avatar. To find out all answer, so you are able to go to the page of Roblox support. There are many information you need in learning about Roblox Avatar customizer. In this article, we are going to share some information related Avatar customizer in Roblox.
This is a way to change your skin in Roblox:
- Please log into Roblox using your Roblox account.
- After that, on the left of the page, you are able to navigate to your account’s Avatar section.
Then, on this page, you have to move your cursor over the “Body” pull-down menu, and then choose “Skin Tone”.
- Next from here, you need to click on a color to change the look of your entire avatar.
- If you want a different color for individual body parts, so you can click “Advanced” in the lower-right corner.
- The last, you are able to click on a body part (head, torso, left leg etc.) and then you are able to choose the desired color.
On Roblox, you not only can customize your Roblox Avatar but also the ability to save outfits for quick changing. To access this feature, so you are able to follow these steps below:
- At the first step, you have to navigate to your Avatar section that located in the navigation menu on the left of the site.
- After that, you have to add or remove items until your Roblox avatar looks as you want.
- Once the Roblox avatar is set, so you have to click the Outfits tab.
- Now, please click at “Create New Outfit”.
The last, you just need to enter a name, and click “Create”.
There are a few ways that you can adjust to your avatar’s look. To add an item on your Roblox Avatar, you are able to follow these steps below.
- On the Avatar Editor page, please click on any of the available pull-down menus, and then you need to select a category (e.g. hat, face, hair, etc.)
- In this time, if you want to add a new face, hair, or hat, so you are able to select any category you want.
- Then, if you have the multiple items for a given part, so you have to scroll down until the desired item is located.
- Once chosen, so you have to click on the item-icon which will highlight it in green.
For note: If you want to add more than the soft-limit of a given item, please click Advanced in the lower-right corner. You are able to add up to 10 items by inputting the Asset ID.