Randomizer is a gamemode that was introduced in update v1.9.6. on November 5, 2017. You have to remember that Randomizer gamemode is saved on a completely different save file. Therefore, you do not worry about your Normal (Main) gamemode data being erased.
When you are at this page, you may looking for information about Randomizer Project Pokemon uncopylocked game, is it alright? If you are looking for that information, apparently you are at the right place, here in this page we are going to discuss about the Randomizer Project Pokemon uncopylocked. So, keep read this article until end to get the information you want.
Here, we are going to share some information related Randomizer Project Pokemon uncopylocked generally:
- Upon starting a new “Randomizer” gamemode, you are going to receive 1 randomized Pokemon.
- You have to remember that Mystery Gift does not work.
- In this case, you cannot battle, trade, or visit the Social Park.
- One roulette spin costs 12 Robux and gives a guaranteed recolored Pokemon.
- You are able to encounter any Pokemon at any time on it. For your information, the criteria for several Pokemon (Like Deoxys or Giratina) does not need to be met in order to encounter them.
- Any starter you get will be a recolored Pokemon definitely.
- Recolored Pokemon are now 1/4.
- Other Auras are now 1/3 chances.
Well, the text above is some information or differences of Randomizer Project Pokemon uncopylocked. We get information that there are also many other Roblox players who search for this information.
Talking about Randomizer Project Pokemon uncopylocked, here in this article, we are going also to share some information about Project Pokemon change log. We think this information is also important for you as one of Roblox players. It is able to inform you in finding the update history and changes altered of Project: Pokemon.
- Version 1.9.8: It was released on July 17, 2018. 2018. Changelog: Challenge Mode added, Volcarona, bug fixes and added 27 new Pokemon.
- Version 184.108.40.206: It was released on February 1, 2018. Changelog: Fixed a bug with the trades.
- Version 1.9.7: It was released on December 22, 2017. Changelog: Cosmog and Jangmoo lines added, Bug fixes, Battling removed in non-Social Park servers.
- Version 220.127.116.11: It was released on December 12, 2017. Changelog: Ho-Oh and Lugia NPCs removed due to hackers spawning in unlimited Ho-Ohs and Lugias.
- Version 1.9.6: It was released on December 5, 2017. Changelog: Two new gamemodes: Randomizer and Randomizer Nuzlocke. For your information, Randomizer is a new gamemode that allow you to start off with a random Pokemon. Then, Randomizer Nuzlocke is a new gamemode where you are able to start off with a team of random Pokemon and play in a Nuzlocke challenge.
- Version 1.9.5: It was released on October 30, 2017. Changelog: Social Park Added, a new NPC in Vermillion City’s Pokecenter is going to teleport you to the Social Park.
The last, if you need more information regarding Randomizer Project Pokemon Uncopylocked, you are able to search its information from other sources.