If you play a game with story, you may need the walkthrough so that you will know what you should do in the game. However, there are also some other types of games which also need the walkthrough because when we start the game, there is no direction of what we have to do.
Now, we are going to discuss about the walkthrough of the Perpetual Adventure. This game was created on Jupiter_Five on August 4th, 2018 and now it has been visited more than 71k times. This game has also been favorited more than 600 times and liked more than 300 times. This game can be played by 10 players in each sever and it is categorized into an adventure game.
There are some game passes that you are able to buy in this game and those are:
- Broken Coil which costs R$ 200
- Gravity Coil which costs R$ 500
- Medkit which costs R$ 300
- Compass which costs R$ 50
- Boombox which costs R$ 400
- Tip which costs R$ 75
- Large Tip which costs R$ 1000
In this game, if you want to open the map, you have to hit M. In this game, there are stages which tracks your progress in the game. Each stage will begin with a checkpoint which looks like a default Roblox spawn location.
If you want to know the walkthrough of this game especially in the Maze Hotel, you are able to watch the video of TheJantoregin entitled Perpetual Adventure – Maze Hotel Guide. This video has been watched more than 2k times and liked more than 30 times. This video was published on March 3rd, 2019.
Maze Hotel is the third area that will be visited by player. This hotel is a 6 floor maze and the first dungeon of the game. Here are the areas of the Hotel and what you can do there.
- In the first floor, it is filled with a lot of small secret areas and also floor with a fake closet. Along with that, you can find a free shrinking pass and a yellow key. The yellow key can be found behind the experimental mode door.
- In the second floor, it is best known for having the secret stage of the area. This stage is the only single stage to have 2 secrets connected to it and the only floor to have no lights that are turned off.
- In the third floor, it is the first dark floor and all of the floor is dark. This floor is memory and dodging based instead of a maze. In this floor, you can find flashlight, ghost detector, and red key.
- In the fourth floor, you can find rooms as an actual mechanic. This floor also has 2 checkpoints and 4 free shrinking passes can be found as well.
- In the fifth floor, it is the final main floor. This floor is nearly completely bright and this floor is by far the largest which contains of many dead ends. There are also 2 boarded off hallways in the first dark hallway of the floor which are accessible from item clipping. There is a blue key on this floor and at the end of this floor is the cracked window.