One of the fun things that we are able to do in Roblox is that we are able to customize our avatar or character. We are able to make their look as what we want. You are able to buy items on Roblox catalog and then go on making over your avatar.
If you want to customize your avatar, it is necessary for you to know how to do that. Actually, this thing is easy to do buy maybe it is a little bit difficult if you are new in Roblox. When you want to customize your avatar and equip them with some cool stuff that you have bought on Roblox catalog, you have to access Avatar section that you are able to find on the navigation menu. Then, what do we have to do? Let’s find out the steps below about how to equip and unequip items from our avatar.
How to Equip Items on Avatar?
When you equip items, make sure that you have logged in and you have bought the items that you will use for your avatar.
- First, when you are on the Avatar Editor page you have to tap on any of available pull down menus and then choose a category. The category consist of face, hat, hair, and many more.
- If you have multiple items for a given part, you are able to scroll down until the desired item is located.
- Now, you have to choose the item and if you have chosen, you have to tap on the item icon which will highlight it in green.
You need to know that if you want to equip more than the soft limit which is more than three hats of a given item, you have to tap Advanced that you are able to find in the lower right corner. You are able to equip up to 10 items by inputting the Asset ID which can be found in the item link.
How to unequip Items on Avatar?
You may also want to unequip or remove some items from your avatar and then change them with the other ones. How to do that?
- The first step is the same as equipping items where you have to be on the Avatar Editor page. Here, you have to tap on Recent or choose the applicable category such as hair, hat, face and many more.
- After that, under the Recent pull down menu, currently worn items should be among the first listed. In case instead choosing the applicable category, you have to scroll down until you are able to find what you would like to unequip.
- Now, you have to tap on the green highlighted item icon.
When you want to unequip item, you need to remember that if you have equipped or unequipped an item and your avatar is not displaying it correctly, you have to tap Redraw link which can be found underneath the picture of your avatar. So, you are able to try to equip and unequip items on your avatar and make your avatar as awesome as possible.