The term “roleplay(ing)” is used to call the act of assuming the role of any entity and applying its behavior to the fictional situation with the other players. As one of the genres, roleplaying games have become really popular with the release of various titles.
In general, the developer of Roblox roleplaying games place the greater emphasis on landscapes, user interfaces, and how the player interacts with the other things. For example, while the sword in the combat place might cause the damage to the health of the player, the sword in the roleplay game may not deal out any player damage. If applicable, the damage is roleplayed out by the character. There is the possibility that the scenarios are predetermined, or players may be given a scene with more freedom in what can be acted out.
Roblox roleplay has a lot of options. With this kind of thing, you can get a girlfriend, have a baby, get married, be a baby, giving birth, and many more. Basically, you will be able to be someone that is loved by someone. By having someone you love, it is normal if you say something like “I love you” to people you love. Then, how to say loving or “I love you” in Roblox?
There are a plenty of options. One of them is to put a text on a part. There are three options of doing this.
Method 1: Humanoids
1. The first thing that you need to do is to insert the BasePark descendant into the Workspace.
2. Then, rename it to Head.
3. The next thing that you have to do is to place a model into the Workspace.
4. Afterward, name the model the text that you want. In this case, you can type something like “I love you”, “I am found of you”, “I like you”, and so on.
5. Then, insert the Humanoid into the model.
6. In the last step, you have to insert “Head” into the model.
Method 2: SurfaceGuis
1. First, insert a BasePart descendant into the Workspace.
2. Second, insert SurfaceGui into the part.
3. Third, insert TextLabel into the SurfaceGui.
4. Fourth, set the text property of the TextLabel to something like “I love you”, “I fancy you”, “I like you”, and so on.
5. Fifth, set the size of the TextLavel to (1,0), (1,0).
6. Sixth, set the size of the TextLabel’s font to the one that you want.
7. Seventh, set Face property of the SurfaceGui to the one you want.
8. Eighth, set any other properties to your needs.
Method 3: BillboardGuis
1. Insert the BasePart descendant into the Workspace.
2. Insert the BillboardGui into the part.
3. Insert the TextLabel into the BillboardGui.
4. Set the text or the other properties of the TextLabel to “I love you”, “I am found of you”, “I like you”, and so on.
5. Set the size of the BillboardGui.
6. Set the ExtentsOffset of the BillboardGui