Have you ever been in the situation where you forgot your password on Roblox and do not have an idea what you have to do? If the answer to the question is yes, now you will not have to worry anymore after reading the whole article.
This article will show you how to reset your Roblox password trough a browser. You are able to reset your password by accessing the page saying “I forgot my password/username” on the website or from the Account Settings if you are logged in to Roblox.
If you want to reset your password as you cannot log in, here are the steps that you need to follow:
1. The first thing that you have to do is to go to the “Roblox forgot password” page in the web browser. You are able to choose to reset either your password or your username from there.
2. Then, click the Password tab.
3. The next thing that you have to do is to enter the email address in the text field. If you did not sign up with the email address or cannot remember the one that you used, please click on “Use phone number to reset password” instead. Please choose the country and enter the phone number. If you do not remember the email address or the phone number associated with your account, then you need to contact the customer support of Roblox.
4. Press Submit.
5. Afterward, go to your email account and click on the email from Roblox. By doing this step, you will be sent an email with a link to reset your password. for those who used the phone number linked to your Roblox account instead of your email address, you will get a 6 digit code on that phone that will you need to enter in the box on the website to continue.
6. In the next step, you have to click the link in the email in order to reset the password. This step will take you to the a page where you will be able to enter the new password.
7. Then, type in the new password in the text field.
8. The last step that you have to do is to click Submit and your new password will be saved.
If you want to reset the Roblox password from your account, please follow these following instructions:
1. First, go to the official website of Roblox in the web browser.
2. Second, click the settings icon.
3. Third, click Settings.
4. Fourth, click the pencil on the square icon.
5. Fifth, enter in your current password.
6. Sixth, enter in your new password.
7. Seventh, go to your email account and click on the email from Roblox.
8. Eighth, click the link in the email to verify the password change.
If no one of the methods to reset the password works, please contact the customer support of Roblox. you can reach them out by sending an email or filling in the form that can be found in the official website of Roblox.