You may want to remove Paypal from Roblox because of some reasons. But, the problem is, you do not know how to do that. In this article, we are going to show you how to remove Paypal from Roblox so that you can do that after you read this article.
There may be some reasons of why you want to remove Paypal on Roblox. As a Roblox player explains on Dev Forum that he wants to remove it because he finds a problem with it. He was reviewing his bank statement online and then he noticed that a payment had been made to Roblox via Paypal which had not been authorized by him. Some time ago, he took out a subscription to Builders Club but soon cancelled it. It seems that this is the case. But, after he logged in to Roblox after it to check, it would seem it had not been cancelled. Then, he tried to cancel it for second time and was unsuccessful again.
Well, the case above is one of cases which make people want to remove Paypal from Roblox. If you also experience the same thing or you have the other reasons to remove Paypal from Roblox, you are able to follow the steps below to be able to remove Paypal from Roblox.
- The first thing that you have to do is logging in to your Paypal Account.
- After that, you have to click on Profile.
- Now, you have to click on My Money and then look for “My Preapproved Payments”.
- You should be able to see Manage the automatic payments, subscription, and installment plan payments I send to merchants.
- Here, you have to click on “Update”
- After that, you will be able to see all active and cancelled billing agreements/ subscriptions listed on the screen.
- You have to click on the service-name for further action.
- Now, you have to see on next page terms of billing agreement/ subscription, how much money that you have authorized service provider to deduct from your account and some other details. The most important is link to Cancel agreement, in case if it is active. You need to know that when you click on Cancel, you will be suggested to confirm it once again. So here, you have to click on Yes.
If you want to cancel recurring membership, you are able to do that by logging into the account where the membership was bought. Then, you have to open the gear icon that you are able to find in the upper right. Then, you have to open Settings and then open Billing. In this step, you have to click on the Cancel button and then you have to follow prompts until the subscriptions is completely canceled.
If you experienced an authorized charge on your Card or PayPal account, you are able to contact Customer Service of Roblox. When you report the problem, you have to provide the list the charges by date and amount, billing name, last for digits of the card used or the Paypal account email address and the Roblox username (if known).