When you are playing the game in Roblox, you may ever get problem lag in your game. We are sure that it make you upset. Lag makes the movement of your game slow down. It may can be occur by the network latency or network delay.
Based on the research, there are some types of lag. Those are Ping lag (latency), decal lag, computer lag, brick lag, entry lag, internet lag, server lag, tool lag, other player lag, excessive lag, lag compensation, character lag, CPU hungry external programs and internet hungry external programs.
You may come to this page to find out the information about how to reduce lag in Roblox. If so, apparently you are at the right page as here we are going to explain the way to reduce lag in the game of Roblox. So, lets see these steps below.
- The first thing you can do to reduce Lag in Roblox is to search “Run” on your computer and open it.
- After that, you need to type %appdata% in the Run box. Then, press “Enter” to bring you to a file folder.
- The next step, you have to click on “AppData” and click on “Local”.
- When you are in “Local”, you have to search for the folder named “Roblox” and click on it.
- Afterwards, you will be see the folder that says “Versions”. Just click on it.
- In this step, you are able to search for the version folder with “ROBLOX Player”.
- Then, please select the item that says “PlatformContent” and click on it.
- You need also to click on “PC” and then you should see two folders now; “Terrain” and “Textures” folders.
- Please click on “Textures” and delete ALL of the items except for the two bottom ones, “studs” and “wangIndex”.
- After that, you have to go to Recycle Bin and empty it.
- Then, you are able to try to play a game in Roblox. Now you have to notice that the lag is gone.
Actually, there is another way that you can do to reduce lag in Roblox. It is by checking graphics level. So, if the method above cannot solve the lag in your Roblox game, you have to try to do these steps below.
- Once you are in a game, please hit Escape to bring up the menu.
- From there, you have to check the graphics level of Roblox and then set it to a lower level.
- Just change it to “Manual” if the Graphics Mode is currently set to “Automatic”.
- After that, you are able to make any necessary adjustments. Then, a lower graphics level can reduce lag in Roblox.
In this case, if you cannot load a game to change the settings, so you can set this option below in Roblox Studio.
- Firstly, you can open Roblox Studio and go to Tools and Settings.
- After that, simply you can click at Rendering.
- Please click Ok if you are prompted.
- Next, you can set your graphics level on the Quality Level setting manually.