For those who are looking for information about how to lower ping in online game like Roblox, in this article, we have some steps to solve it. So, just see and read the text below and do no miss any information.
Apparently, there are some steps that you can do to lower your online gaming latency or also known as “Ping”. Here are these steps:
- Please move closer to the router. In this case, if you are using a Wi-Fi connection, decreasing the space between your gaming device and your router is going to increase your Internet connection strength that will in turn decrease your Ping.
- You can close any background programs and websites. You have to know that having heavy programs like Netflix and YouTube may affect your Ping. But, non Internet based programs will not affect your ping, though they may affect your game’s performance.
- You have to reduce the number of devices using Wi-Fi. Routers and Internet connections can only support lots of devices, and each in-use device will detract from the available connection speed and increase your gaming latency (Ping).
- You are able to use local servers. Playing on a server in your country will dramatically decrease your gaming latency (Ping) if you’re used to playing on other countries’ servers.
- You need to connect your device to your router via Ethernet cable. As long as the router is not the issue, so your gaming latency (Ping) will almost always be lower on a wired connection than on a wireless one. In other case, if this does not lower your Ping, so your router is most likely causing your low ping or the internet connection coming directly from your ISP could be to blame.
- You have to restart your router and modem. If your network has been running non stop, it may not be functioning well. Please, removing the power cables from both the modem and the router, and then re-attaching them will refresh your Internet connection and potentially lower your Ping.
- You are able to call your Internet Service Provider’s customer service line to ask a help. Before taking action toward replacing your router, you have to call your ISP to make them aware of your latency problems. We think that it is easier and cheaper than replacing your router.
- You are able to replace your router. Actually, if your router or modem is more than a few years old, replacing your unit will have a noticeable effect on your Internet connection strength, consistency and speed. It means that your ping is going also to go down once you install a new router. Make sure to research your router thoroughly before purchasing it.
- You need to upgrade your Internet package. You need also to choose an Internet package with higher upload and download speeds from your ISP if nothing else has helped decrease your gaming latency (Ping).
Well, the text above is some steps for you to lower Ping on online games like Roblox. If you have any question about that, just send us email.