You might have known that powering imagination is not the typical 9 to 5. Roblox has excitedly introduced the new dark mode in Roblox Studio in order to help the late night developers to continue working when their inspiration is highest.
Do you find it interesting to try the dark mode on Roblox? In fact, switching back and forth between the light and the dark themes is easy and simple. If you are interest in getting the dark mode on Roblox, here are the things that you should follow.
The first thing that you have to do is to log into your Roblox account. If you cannot log in, please recover your password. Then, go to account Settings. For those who use browser, you can find the gear icon located at the upper right corner of the site. As for those who use the mobile apps, please find the three dots icon for More. The next thing that you have to do is to select the Account Info tab. Afterward, scroll down to the Personal section. Then, open the Theme options and select Dark from the drop down menu for the dark theme. As for the Default theme, please select Off. The last thing that you have to do is to click on Save option. After that, you can enjoy your dark theme on Roblox.
If the method to get the dark mode on Roblox explained above is not working, you do not have to worry as there are some other methods. Here are two of them.
1. Firstly, go to to %localappdata%\Roblox\Versions and go to the version folder containing Roblox Studio files. Just look through the folders until you find RobloxStudioBeta.exe in one of them if you are not sure about it. It is better for you to name of the folder changes each week.
2. Secondly, create the folder called ClientSettings.
3. Thirdly, create the file named ClientAppSettings.json.
4. Fourthly, paste this into the file, and then save and relaunch Roblox Studio.
5. Fifthly, go to the Soblox Studio settings and enable the dark theme by going into the general section of Studio Settings and changing the UI Theme.
1. Head to Studio Mod Manager and download it.
2. Launch the Studio Mod Manager.
3. Hit “Edit Fvariables”. If you see the prompt saying “Beware Dragons” or something similar, you just have to accept and continue. After that, wait for the editor to gather the FVariables.
4. The window should pop-up.
5. Simply look for “StudioTheme” and it will show up.
6. Choose it and then press add, accept the prompt and it is added to the manager’s version of Roblox Studio.
7. Exit the FVariable Editor and click “Launch Roblox Studio”.
8. Head into the Studio settings and enable Dark Theme by heading into the general section of Studio Settings and changing the UI Theme.
All the methods should be working if you follow every step well. If you face some issues, please join the community named Devforum and as the members about the thing that you want to ask.