Roblox players come from all around the world. So, if you play games on Roblox, you will be able to find people from any other countries. Because of that, it is possible that some of you want to use your own language in Roblox or even certain language that you want. Then, how to change Roblox language?
If you want to change the language in Roblox to make you easier in understanding everything there or even because you like certain language and you want to apply that language, it is very simple. However, you have to note that not all languages are available there. There are only some certain languages that are available on Roblox. So, how to change the language in Roblox?
If you want to change the language on your Roblox account, follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do to change the language in your Roblox account is to log in to your Roblox account. Here, you just have to log in as usual by entering your username and also your password.
- After you logged in to your Roblox account, now you have to navigate to the Gear icon and then click on Settings.
- Then, it will display your account’s current language under the Personal section.
- In this step, you have to click the down arrow on the right and then choose your language. The choices are English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Portugues (Brasil) and some more languages.
- Then, the page will reload with the recently chosen language displayed.
- If the page does not reload, you have to click on the Save button which you can find in the lower right corner for the Personal section.
It is important for you to know that if your language is not displayed now in the options, you have to check back another time to see if it is supported or not. Now, you probably also want to know how to change the country of your account. It is also very easy. You can follow the steps below.
- If you want to change the country of your account, first you have to log in to your Roblox account.
- After you logged in, then you have to navigate to the Gear icon and then click on Settings.
- After that, it will display your account;s current country.
- Then, you have to click the down arrow on the right and then choose your country. There are a lot of countries available there, so you are able to choose your country.
- The page will reload with the recently chosen country displayed.
- If the page does not reload, you are able to try to click the Save button in the lower right corner for the Personal section.
When you access the Help section of Roblox, you maybe also want the language to be your language or certain language that you want so that you will understand it easily. Well, you are able to change it by click the down carrot to the right of the current language in the footer of the Help pages. And then choose from the available languages and then the page will reload.