Premium on Roblox is a paid membership and it replaces the Builders Club. It consists of Roblox Premium 450 which costs $4.99, Roblox Premium 1000 which costs $9.99, and Roblox Premium 2200 which costs $19.99. Because of some reasons, you may want to cancel Roblox Premium on mobile. How to do that?
Based on Roblox website at the Help section, you are able to cancel recurring memberships purchased via the app or device payment. You are able to cancel anytime before the renewal date. But, it is better for you to cancel sooner rather than later to avoid being charged.
Membership that you bought through the Roblox mobile app via Google Play are recurring by default and it will be renewed at the end of their term using the original payment method. You are able to cancel at any time before the renewal date and if you cancel a recurring subscription, you will be able to continue to get membership privileges for the remainder of the already paid time.
If you use Android, you can cancel it via Google Play by following the steps below.
- First, you have to open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
- Then, you have to check if you are signed into the correct Google account or not.
- Now, you have to tap menu which the icon is like three lines and then choose Subscriptions.
- After that, you have to choose the subscription that you want to cancel.
- You have to cancel Subscription and then follow the instructions.
If you use iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you are able to cancel the subscription by following the steps below.
- First, you have to open the Settings app.
- Then, you have to tap your name, and then tap Subscriptions.
- Now, you need to tap the subscriptions that you want to manage. Then, you have to choose a different subscription option or you can tap Cancel Subscription. If you do not see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and will not renew.
Based on the website of Roblox at Help section, you can also cancel recurring membership through account settings of your Roblox account via PC. Follow the steps below to cancel recurring membership.
- First, you have to log into the account where the membership was bought.
- Then, you have to access the gear icon that you are able to be found in the upper right.
- Access Settings and then open Billing.
- Now, you have to click on the Cancel button and then follow prompts until the subscription is completely canceled.
You can also cancel recurring payment via Upgrade Page. How to do that?
- Log into the account where the membership was purchased.
- Now, you have to go to Upgrade Now that you can find on the left of the main Roblox browser view.
- Then on the Upgrade page that you can find in the upper right corner, you will be able to see a blue Cancel link.
- So, you have to click the link and then follow the prompts until the subscription is completely canceled.