Do you need a script for making a group door? Then, you come to the right site and you are reading the right article because here we are going to explain about it. You are able to follow what we explain carefully to make a group door.
If you try to search Group Door Script in Roblox Library, you will get some results as we mentioned in the list below.
- Group Only Door Script which was published by WateryRobloxguy1. This is a free model and it was last updated on February 25th, 2012. Now, it has been favorited 6 times and the Roblox ID is 73241678.
- Group Door (With Rank Restructions) which was published by TheeDeathCaster. This is a free model and the last update of it was on June 12th, 2017. Now, it has been favorited 3 times and the Roblox ID is 166710160.
- Group Door Script which was published by XxKinqMeekxX. This is a free model and the last update was on December 29th, 2017. Now, it has been favorited 5 times and the Roblox ID is 1282419829.
- Group Only Door Script which was published by quang93. This is a free model and the last update of this model was on June 8th, 2014. The Roblox ID of this model is 160464199.
Generally, these models can be used by you when you make a door for your game. And then, sometimes there will be some editing that you need to do.
SkeleDotLua in his Youtube video shares the steps and also the script for making a group only door. So, we are going to show you.
Making a Group Only Door
Making a Group Only Door should be easy and you can do it by following the steps below.
- The first step that you have to do is making how you want your door to look like. You can make a simple look or make however you want.
- After that, you have to insert a script in the door part.
- In the script, make sure that you insert the Group ID that you want in the variable.
- If you are done, you are able to go to get Group ID.
- After you have set the group ID, you should be good to go.
The Script For Making This Group Only Door
local groupId = 0 — Insert Group Id Here
local hum = hit.Parent:findFirstChild(“Humanoid”)
if hum then
local player = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent)
if player then
if player:IsInGroup(groupId) then
script.Parent.Transparency = 0.8
script.Parent.CanCollide = false
script.Parent.Transparency = 0
script.Parent.CanCollide = true
So, you are able to use this script for making a Group Door in your game. And, if you want to see how to make it clearly, you are able to watch the video. The duration of the video is 2 minutes and 35 seconds so it will not waste your time and it will not waste your data much.
Actually, making a game and the things in it is complicated. However, as long as you want to learn, you are patient and persistent, you can do it. You can also try to make friends with other scripters or builders, and also developers so that you are able to consult and discuss about making games and the other parts of it. Joining a group or forum is also a good decision that you can do. So, good luck!