Roblox now has become one of the biggest online gaming platform in the world. So, no wonder why a lot of people want to know everything about Roblox including about the stock, popular games, the CEO, and even about how many people join Roblox every day.
Well, actually there is no actual information about how many people join Roblox every day. But sure, this information is owned by Roblox in their database. But, we can inform you that as of August 2019, Roblox has 100 million active users per month and it surpass the number of players in Minecraft. This achievement is an amazing one that can be reached by Roblox.
If Roblox has 100 million active users per month, then we can estimate that there are about 3.3 million active players every day in Roblox. If you access the site of Roblox, it is displayed that there are about 28 billion hours played since 2008, 1.2 billion total engagement hours each month, 2.7 million peak concurrent users and also 150 million dollars paid to the community developers. Here we have the other information of Roblox statistic which taken from Video Game Master Stats website.
- Total number of Roblox downloads: 227 million.
- Number of Roblox creators: 4 million.
- Number of Roblox employees: 400 employees.
- Average number of user visits monthly to Roblox by players under 13: 25.5 visits per month.
- Average amount of user time spent monthly on Roblox by users under 13: 51.5 million hours.
- Average number of user visits monthly to Roblox by users ages 13 to 17: 26.9 visits per month.
- Average amount of user time spent monthly on Roblox by users ages 13 to 17: 32.5 million hours.
- Projected amount Roblox will pay out to creators in 2019: $100 million.
- Estimated Roblox revenue on mobile as of May 2019 : $750 million.
- Roblox mobile revenue from the US as of May 2019: $503 million.
- Amount of funding Roblox has raised as of September 2018: $185 million.
Roblox’s CEO, David Baszucki, stated that Roblox began with just 100 players and a handful of creators who were able to inspired one another, unlocking this groundswell of creativity, collaboration and imagination that continues to grow. Now, Roblox has been slowly building its user base since the game first launched in 2005 which was about four years before Minecraft, one of its biggest competitors, appeared. In recent years, Roblox has become famous increasingly. Moreover, the game has a big following on Youtube, and was even parodied in a Kanye West music video where he and Lil Pump dressed up as Roblox avatars.
A lot of factors why this online gaming platform can be this success. One of them is because Roblox has a lot of fun features that can make people want to stay there for a long time. In addition, Roblox can be accessed by various devices such as PC, Mac, android, iOS, Xbox One, HTC Vive, Amazon devices and many more. So, how long have you been a Roblox user?