As far now, Roblox is still be the largest online gaming platform in the world. There are many people who join to this Roblox platform. You may want to join with Roblox but you want to some information about Roblox first.
The first one that you may want to know is about cost of Roblox. By the way, how much does Roblox cost? In this case, you have to know that Roblox is completely free to join and free to download. You just need to spend your money once you want to purchase Robux (Roblox’s virtual currency) for buying in-game upgrades or accessories for your avatar. Aside from that, you also are able to purchase an optional Builders Club (BC) membership that offers the extra privileges such as access to premium items for cooler avatar customization, an item trading system and no screen advertisements.
By the way, do you need to pay to play Roblox? As we said before that technically, Roblox is free to join (play) and to download. To play the game of Roblox, you just need to make an account of Roblox. Of course, it is very easy for you to make a Roblox account. In creating an account, you need to fill out all the information such as your username, password, date birthday and gender. Apparently, you will need to prepare your money once you want to buy Robux or be part of Builders Club (BC, TBC, OBC, etc.).
Talking about this, you may also want to know some information about Robux. For your information, Robux was introduced on May 14, 2007 as a replacement of Roblox Points. Formerly, it was one of two currencies on the Roblox platform alongside Tix that were removed on April 14, 2016.
- For 100 Robux, the users in a premium membership are able to make a group.
- For 25 Robux, the group owners are able to make a new rank for their group.
- For 500 Robux (Before the new group layout) the group owners could make a clan for their group.
- For 1,000 Robux, the users are able to change their username.
- The users are able to upload Roblox thumbnails for their games. A video thumbnail costs 500 Robux and an image thumbnail is free now.
- The users of Roblox are able to make a Badge for their game at a price of 100 Robux each.
- The users are able to bid on an advertisement for their games, groups, clothing, or models for different amounts of Robux. For note: minimum value is 10 Robux.
- The users are able to pay to access certain Roblox games with varying prices.
- The users are able to purchase items in the catalog of Roblox for varying amounts of Robux, excluding free items.
- The users are able to purchase the game passes and developer products for specific games.
- The users are able to upload an audio file to the Library, with costs ranging from 20 Robux to 350 Robux depending on how long the length of the audio is.