If you search information regarding a poor picture in Roblox, you may will get the information related the graphics quality. Aside from that, you will also find a decal named Bad Quality Picture by IEatCheeseInYourFaic. This decal was updated on October 01, 2011.
Talking about picture in Roblox, you have to know that Roblox provides the option to set Graphics Quality automatically, with graphics controlled by the computer, or controlled manually by the player. To adjust the graphics setting, you are able to see these steps below.
HOW TO SET GRAPHICS QUALITY
- While in a game, you have to click on the menu icon.
- Then, select the Settings tab.
- To have your computer set Graphics Quality, you can change the Graphics Mode line to Automatic. Please, change it to Manual and then move the Graphics Quality slider to the right for better graphics. Or you can also move to the left for better performance.
- After that, you have to click Resume Game or hit ESC on your keyboard to return to your game.
GRAPHICS PROBLEMS ON COMPUTERS
Here are common issues that indicate a graphics problem.
- A “graphics card is too old” error appears once trying to launch games.
- Roblox crashes during the game play and reports a graphics error.
- Receiving Message: “Graphics failed to initialize”
- All games look unusual while playing, such as image warping, strange looking textures, or unintelligible text.
WHY IT HAPPENS
- Your computer does not have the latest version of DirectX. You have to remember that Roblox requires v9 or later.
- Your Graphics card does not have the latest drivers.
- You have already changed Roblox graphics settings.
- Your Graphics card is not supported by Roblox.
WHAT TO DO
Here are some ways to solve the graphics problems.
- Reset Roblox Graphics
This is only appropriate if you can start Roblox without crashing.
- Firstly, open the Roblox Studio.
- Then, open the File menu, and click on Settings.
- Please click “OK” to proceed.
- The last, you can click the Reset All Settings button.
- Test Your DirectX Package
If you have Windows 7 or newer, you may have DirectX 9 or a later version. Just do the following:
- Start > Run. Or you can hold down your keyboard’s Windows key and hit S (Windows 8/8.1/10).
- Then, type dxdiag and hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Please review your “DirectX Version” to ensure it is DirectX 9 or later.
- Upgrade DirectX if Necessary
If you do not have the latest version of DirectX, so you can try upgrading directly.
- Lower Your Display’s Color Quality
It is possible your graphics card cannot support 3D rendering at the color quality you use for normal desktop operation. Now, you can try lowering the bit depth to 16 bits, to see if that helps.
- Upgrade Your Graphics Card Driver
To find out what graphics card Roblox is currently using, please do the following:
- Open Roblox Studio.
- Open the Studio Settings.
- Click on Diagnostics.
- Scroll down to find the line labeled GfxCard.
Next, you can visit the support page provided by the manufacturer of your graphics card to download the latest driver for your particular model.