When you know that your Roblox graphics drivers too old, you may want to upgrade it. In fact, this is one of common issues that indicate a graphics problem. For this case, you do not be sad, you are not alone because there are lots of other Roblox players who ever got this graphics problem.
Apparently, there are some methods that you are able to do in fixing the graphics problem. You are very lucky have came to this page because here we are going to share those methods for you. But before we continue to share the methods in solving graphics problem, we want to inform you why those common issues can happen.
You have to know that the first reason why the graphics problem can happen is your computer does not have the latest version of DirectX. The second reason is because your Graphics card does not have the latest drivers. Then, the third reason is the Graphics card is not supported by Roblox (But, this is rarely the case). Another reason is because you have changed the graphics settings for Roblox. When you know that your Roblox Graphics Drivers too old and it make the graphics problem, so you can try to do some methods such as below.
METHOD 1: RESET ROBLOX GRAPHICS
- At the first step, you have to open Roblox Studio.
- The second step, you need to open File menu.
- After that, you can click on Settings and OK to proceed.
- The last step, just click the Reset All Settings button.
METHOD 2: TEST YOUR DIRECTX PACKAGE
You may have DirectX 9 or a later version, if you have Windows 7 or newer. Please try do the following steps to check your directx package.
- At the first step, you have to click Start and then click Run. Or you can hold down your keyboard’s Windows key and hit S.
- After that, you have to type dxdiag.
- Then, please hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Next, you need to review your “DirectX Version to make sure that it is DirectX 9 or later.
- Now, please open the “Display” or the “Display 1” tab. Inside, there are DirectDraw Acceleration, Direct3D Acceleration and AGP Texture Acceleration. You have to confirm that all three lines are enabled. For assistance you can go to the help section of your graphics card manufacturer’s website.
METHOD 3: UPGRADE YOUR GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER
Another method to solve the Roblox graphic problem is by upgrading your graphics card driver. So, just upgrade your graphic card driver now.
METHOD 4: UPGRADE DIRECTX IF NECESSARY
If you do not have the latest version of DirectX, you have to upgrade. Or simply you are able to visit this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/179113/how-to-install-the-latest-version-of-directx.
METHOD 5: LOWER YOUR DISPLAY’S COLOR QUALITY
This problem can be cause of graphics card which cannot support 3D rendering at the color quality you use for normal desktop operation. For this case, so you can try lowering your display’s color quality. Here, you can lower the bit depth to 16 bits.