You may like playing Undertale which is a role-playing video game that was created by American indie developer Toby Fox. And now you want to know the Roblox ID for Cross Sans theme. If so, you are able to keep staying on this page as here we are going to share the information you need.
Before we continue to share Cross Sans Theme Roblox ID, now we want to talk about Undertale itself. If you try to search Undertale games in Roblox platform, there you may will find some Undertale games including Undertale 3D Boss Battles by BowTiedPony, Undertale Survive the Monsters, Undertale RP by siqk, and Undertale Monster Mania by Roblox studios. For your information, on the game of Undertale, there is a character named Sans. He is a hardest bost in Undertale area. Once you are playing this game, you may like the theme of the game and you want to use it as well in your place.
As we promise to you, here we are going to share Cross Sans Theme Roblox ID. We have some IDs of Cross Sans Theme as you can see in the list below.
- 523116431. This is Roblox ID for Cross Sans Theme by ColdVee_RBLX. This audio was uploaded on October 15th, 2016. You are free to use it.
- 646101703. This is Roblox ID for Undertale AU Underverse Sans – Cross Sans Theme by p_ns. This audio was uploaded on February 8th, 2017 and it is also free to use.
- 1478843108. This is Roblox ID for Underverse – Cross Theme by supperninja2003. This audio was updated on March 4th, 2018 and you are free to use it.
- 573660225. This Roblox ID for X-Event Cross Sans Theme by PabloRV. This one was updated on December 13th, 2016. Of course, you are free to use this audio.
Now, you may want to know how to use the audio? Just follow the steps below.
- At the first step, you have to find a music file to Roblox and get the Roblox ID that you can find at the end of the URL. But, if you know the Roblox ID or you want to use the audio above, you can skip this step since you will use the Roblox ID above.
- Then, you have to open Roblox Studio and then open a place.
- Next, in the Explorer window, you are able to right click Workspace, choose Insert Object and then choose Sound.
- Afterwards, choose the new sound in the tree hierarchy.
- In the Properties window, you have to enter http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id= and also the asset ID. For example, if you want to use the audio of Cross Sans Theme by ColdVee_RBLX, so you can enter http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=523116431.
- A LocalScript must be inserted into StarterGui and then open the script.
- Now, you have to delete all existing lines and enter the code: Workspace.Sound:Play().
- The last step, you have to publish the game to Roblox.