Do you like Wii music? Well, it is a music video game which was developed and published by Nintendo for the Wii video game console. You probably want to listen to this song on Roblox but in Bass Boosted version. Can we find bass boosted version of Wii music in the Roblox Audio Library? Let’s find out the answer.
If you try to search Wii songs in the Roblox Audio Library, you will find a lot of them. But for bass boosted version, we are not sure you can find it. You will be able to find other versions such as remix version, loud version and so on.
So, here we serve a lot of results of Wii Music that we found from out search on Roblox. The songs range from normal music, loud, and even remix.
- Wii Sports Theme [Loud]. This song was published by popeseed82 and it is free to use. This song was last updated on April 24th, 2019 and until now it has been favorited 51 times. The Roblox ID of this music is 3106656207.
- Wii Music – Theme Song Remix. This song was published by eyvo and it is free to use. This song was last updated on September 26th, 2015 and it has been favorited 169 times. The Roblox ID of the song is 300783354.
- Wii On Fire. This song was published by Banhamr and it is free to use. This song was last updated on December 5th, 2018 and until now it has been favorited 391 times. The Roblox ID is 1382835980.
- Wii Sports Roblox Death Style (kinda loud). This song was published by Legendary_Bacon55 and it is free to use. The last update of this song was on March 18th, 2017 and until now it has been favorited 30 times. The Roblox ID of the song is 698915019.
- Wii Sports Theme but with the Roblox Death Sound which was published by MMYE. It is free to use. The last update of the song was on July 16th, 2018 and it has been favorited 155 times. The Roblox ID is 757245933.
From the songs above, you probably cannot find the bass boosted version of Wii music. There is the loud version but it may not be a bass boosted one. So, if you cannot find the bass boosted version as you want, you are able to try to upload if you have.
If you do not have the bass boosted version of Wii music but you want to upload it so that you can listen to it on Roblox, you are able to try to edit Wii music by using software. You are able to search software for editing music in the internet and then edit the Wii music that you have to be bass boosted. After you successfully edit it to be bass boosted, then you are able to upload it to Roblox. If you want to upload a music on Roblox, you have to note that it will demand some Robux. The Robux that you will spend depends on the length of the music that you upload.