As we know that we are able to enjoy Roblox in various devices. The devices range from PC, Mac, Android, Amazon devices, HTV Vive, and Xbox One. Now, you may have an Amazon Fire TV at home and you wonder you can play Roblox on it or not.
If you have Amazon devices, Roblox only work in some Amazon devices include:
- Kindle Fire HDX 7 (3rd Gen)
- Fire HDX 8.9 (4th Gen)
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (3rd Gen)
- Fire HD 6 & 7 (4th Gen), Fire HD 8 & 10 (5th Gen)
- Fire (5th Gen)
So, it seems that you are not able to play Roblox on your Amazon TV. However, you are able to try to search Roblox apps through your Amazon TV who knows that now it is available in Amazon TV. If you want to install games and apps on your Fire TV device, you are able to follow these steps.
- First, you have to press and hold the Home button on your remote.
- After that, you are able to choose apps.
- Now, you have to choose an app to be able to download it to your Fire TV device.
But, if you cannot find Roblox apps in your Amazon TV, you are able to watch video tutorial of GD canDyz on Youtube where he tries to download Roblox in his Amazon Fire Stick. Before he download Roblox, firstly he downloads another app that can support his TV to download Roblox. You may be able to follow his steps. Or, you can try to search by yourself about additional app that you can download in your Amazon TV so that the app can help you to be able to download Roblox.
But, if your Amazon device is listed above, you are able to install Roblox and play games on Roblox easily without being worried. If your Amazon device supports Roblox and then now you want to check the current version of your device’s operating system, you are able to do it by following the steps below.
- First, you have to swipe down from the top of the screen to be able to access Quick Settings.
- Then, you need to tap More.
- After that, you are able to tap Device.
- Now, you have to tap About.
- Then, the Amazon Fire OS version is displayed on this page.
For your information that Roblox need a minimum of a 4-8 Mb/s internet connection. If you face some problems and now you are connected to your phone company’s 3G or 4G network, you are able to try to connect it through WiFi for having a faster and more stable connection.
If you have tried the method that we gave but you still can install Roblox in your Amazon Fire TV, it means that Amazon Fire TV cannot support Roblox in its device. So, you are able to use the other devices to be able to play Roblox. For example, if you have PC, Mac, Android or iOS, you are able to use them to install and play Roblox.