Arsenal is a game made by the ROLVe Community. It is categorized to FPS genre. The game is based on CS:GO’s Gun Game mode, Arms Race. Now, the game of Arsenal supports R15, Gamepad controls, and Mobile devices.
Based on the research, the game was revamped in late 2018, while the original version of the game was archived at another game slot and you can still play the game. This revamp caused a great gain in popularity for the game, where it gained tens of millions of visits and thousands of new players. For note: Arsenal took part in Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time.
In the game of Arsenal, the players need to kills or assists, and finally reach 32 kills or 16 kills (if in other game modes other than Standard) that upon reaching they will be able to receive a golden version of their chosen melee weapon and have to kill someone with said weapon in order for the player and their team to be the winner.
Every time a player must kill another player. Their weapon is also swapped for a new weapon, unless the game mode is Gun Rotations or Randomizer TDM/FFA. If the player is humiliated (resulting from being killed by a knife, committing suicide or dying to the Egg Hunt chicken boss), they are able to move down a rank. The players are able to access in-game shop which contains many cosmetics such as the skins, cases, taunts, and melee weapons. As we know that cosmetics may be purchased at any time for B$, the game’s currency, and resets daily.
- W,A,S,D: You can use W, A, S, D for going forward, left, right and back respectively as well normal movement.
- O, I: You can use O and I to zoom out and in respectively.
- The left-click: You can use the left click for most functions in the game of Roblox Arsenal. The weapons and tycoons are usually the main things it’s useful for.
- The right and left: You can use the right and left keys to turn the camera left and right respectively.
- Scroll wheel: you can use the scroll wheel in the middle your mouse to reach the same function.
- The number keys: You can use the numbers keys to switch items in your inventory. You can use 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 0 to get different items. For note: Depending on the game the you are playing, you can only hold 10 items at one time.
- G: You can press G if you want to use emotes (If you are on PC), or you can tap the emote button on Mobile. If G or the emote button is double-tapped, so you can do the popular Default Dance from Fortnite: Battle Royale game.
- Other buttons can be used if the select game you have already chosen has controls different from standard role-players.