Based on the research, on December 9, 2011, Fog was added to Roblox. Of course, there are main purpose why Fog was added to Roblox. You have to know that its purpose is to emulate real-life fog and then to make the games seem more realistic and scenic.
For your information, the distance of the fog and color are able to be modified by the Lighting service. According to the research, Fog was added for the players with their graphics quality set to 7 on January 7, 2015. Apparently, it was heavily criticized with one reason being that the official fog had ruined the scripted fog. Therefore, lots of Roblox players on the forum had asked Roblox to add a feature for making fog optional instead of mandatory. Instead, as a response to the protests of Roblox players, so Roblox removed the feature.
Talking about Fog in Roblox, you may come to this page to get know information about how to add Fog. If you want to know a way to add Fog in Roblox, so you are able to continue read this entire article as in this article we are going to inform you the information about how to add Roblox fog. To do not miss any information regarding how to add Fog, so you have to ensure that you are going to read this article until end.
Apparently, there are some easy steps that you have to do once you are going to add fog in Roblox. Please follow these easy steps below.
- At the first step, you have to open your place in Roblox Studio.
- Then, you have to choose the Lighting service in the Explorer Pane.
- After that, you have to adjust the fog properties. For your information, there are three properties of Fog. For viewing something all you need to do is please set FogEnd to 100 and now you have a ton of fog.
In the properties section, you are going to find some options of fog properties. Of course, it is very important for you to know the functions of tools in the properties so that you are going to know how to use it. What the properties do? Just see the text below to know its explanation.
- FogColor. This is the color of the fog. If you want to get the best results, so you need to use the light grey. Or you are able also to use the background color of your skybox.
- FogEnd. This is the distance at which the scene is 100% fogged.
- FogStart. This is the distance at which the fog starts. Inside this distance, so cannot have an ability to see the fog.
After you know the way to add fog in Roblox and know all the functions of the tools in the properties of Fog, we are sure that you are able to make or add the fog in Roblox. Even, it is not possible for you to make the perfect fog in Roblox.