In Roblox, there is a command script. Do you know what it is? It is a script which can permit you to perform certain actions in a game in Roblox by using commands and the commands can be given through the chat or a GUI text box.
Command scripts will be able to accept commands and some of them will also accept arguments which will be separated from each others and from the command using a separator character. Also, some command scripts will require commands to be prefixed by a symbol such as exclamation mark to differ commands from normal chat.
In Roblox there are some chat commands that you are able to do. Here are some of them.
- /e wave
- /e cheer
- /e point
- /e laugh
- /e dance
- /e dance2
- /e dance3
It is important for you to know that this feature will not be available if in-game chat is disabled. If you want to mute and block another player, you are able to use these commands.
- /mute [full username of a player], for example: /mute paprika_dila
- /block [full username of a player], for exmaple: /block paprika_dila
If you face some problem such as you want to use the chatted event so you are able to run code when you type something, you are able to use the chatted event of player.
- local function onPlayerChatted(player, message)
- if message == ‘removehead’ and player.Character and player.Character:FindFirstChild(“Head”) then
- local function onPlayerAdded(player)
- pl.Chatted:Connect(function (message) onPlayerChatted(player, message) end)
The onPlayerAdded function is connected to the PlayerAdded event and then the onPlayerChatted function is connected to the Chatted event on newly-added Players. The chatted event will send only the message to the connected function, so you are able to use an anonymous function to be able to pass both Player and Message to onPlayerChatted. In that function, you are able to check if the message is “removehead” and also if the head of the player exist. At the end, you are able to proceed to remove the head of speaker.
If you want to be able to access admin commands, you are able to do that by typing “:cmds.” into your chat box. Here, we have a list of some of the most used admin commands and you are able to try to implement it in your Roblox games.
- Fire – Starts a fire
- Unfire – Stops the fire
- Jump – Makes your character jump
- Kill – Kills the player
- Loopkill – Kills the player over and over again
- Unff – Erases the force field
- Sparkles – Makes your player sparkly
- Unsparkles – Nullifies the sparkles command
- Smoke – Creates smoke around the player
- Unsmoke – Turns the smoke off
- Bighead – Makes the player’s head bigger
- Minihead – Makes the player’s head smaller
- Normalhead – Returns the head to the original size
- Sit – Makes the player sit
- Trip – Makes the player trip
- Unadmin – Players lose the ability to use the command script
- Visible – The player becomes visible
- Invisible – The player disappears