In Project Slayer, you’re allowed to determine what roles you’ll play, either as a human or a demon. Whatever the role you choose, you should complete the mission—if you’re human, you need to fight demons; if you prefer to join the evil side, you should attack humans.
To complete the mission, you’ll have to obtain an infinite number of spins, XP, have auto-kill and farm skills, and many more. To make it easier for you to do so, scripts will be needed. There are so many scripts you can use in Project Slayer, but the most wanted script is to have auto-farm and kill skills.
If you’re looking for Project Slayers scripts for auto-farm, auto-skill, and more, you can see our post below!
Project Slayers Scripts for Auto Farm, Auto Kill, Infinite Spins, and More
To obtain auto-farm, auto-kill, infinite spins, etc., you can copy the following script:
repeat wait() until game:IsLoaded()
Then, how do you execute the script? It’s pretty straightforward to use the script for Project Slayer. Beforehand, you should open the script executor to execute the script in Project Slayer. The executors you can choose from include Synapse X, Fluxus, Krnl, and more. If you haven’t yet downloaded it, you can simply go to the official website of the script executor you wish.
After the script executor is installed, you can do the following steps:
- First, jump into Roblox.
- Then, load Project Slayer as well as the downloaded executor.
- Once the script executor is open, you can copy and paste the script above into the available bar within the executor.
- Then, you can click on the “Attach/Inject” button followed byExecute, and the script GUI will appear.
- Now, you can go ahead and play the game and see what you can do with the script.
What Can You Do with Project Slayers Scripts?
As we’ve mentioned earlier, the Project Slayers scripts that we’ve shown above are basically to get the skill for auto farming and auto killing and to obtain infinite spins. In addition, there are some things you can do with it, and of course, these make it easier for you to complete missions either as a human or a demon.
Here is what you can do with Project Slayer’s script:
- Able to farm a selected boss and all bosses
- Get auto-collect chest
- Kill aura
- Able to auto-block (no skills)
- Able to kick (no CD moves)
- Get the auto-eat soul skill (as a demon).
- Allow to kill aura with sword, scythe, combat, and claw.
- Enable jump power.
- Enable walk speed
- Auto meditate
- Auto split builder
- Switch to Thunder Mode (for humans only); Ren Mode (for humans and Ren only); and God Mode (for Kamado only).
- Able to kick with a misty move
- Get breathing progress
- Get demon progress; lag server; infinite breathing; infinite stamina; and no drowning.
- Get walkspeed at approximately 16
- Can select the size of ground: small ground, medium ground, and big ground.
- You are able to choose the type of trainer: wind trainer, thunder trainer, water trainer, or insect trainer.
- Able to choose a selected village
- Able to choose a selected trainer
To get each of them, you can just click on it in accordance with what you want. The script also allows you to join a server, hop to a lower player server, and also rejoin the same server that you are in. For example, if you want to increase your walking speed, you can click the “JumpPower” bar.
Project Slayers Controls
To make it easier for you to perform what you can do with script, we’ll show you the PC controls, as follows:
- M1: Combat (L Click)
- M2: Combat (R Click)
- M: Menu
- Q: Dash
- Left Shift: Sprint
- Left Alt: Mouse Lock
- Control: Wall Climb
- LLRLR: Special Combo
- RRLRL: Special Combo
- LRLRL or SPACE: Air Combo
Other Project Slayers Scripts
There is no doubt that there are a ton of Project Slayers scripts that have been made—from Auto Farm to Auto Spin, from visible to invisible, and more. In addition to showing you Auto Farm, Auto Kill, and Infinite Spins, we’ll also show you other scripts for Project Slayers. Here they are:
local chosen = “Kocho” — type the thing u want here
string.lower(game:GetService(“ReplicatedStorage”)[“Player_Data”][game.Players.LocalPlayer.Name].Clan.Value) == string.lower(chosen)
local silly1 = 1
local silly2 = 0
local silly3 = -30000
game:GetService(“ReplicatedStorage”).purchase_elixirs:FireServer(silly1, silly2, silly3)