In Roblox, as a player, you are able to make your Roblox avatar to do anything that you want. And even, you are able to customize the look of your avatar by making them wear the clothes and accessories that you are able to buy in Roblox catalog. Now, you may want to know how to make your avatar sit in Roblox in any game. Is it possible?
For your information, in Roblox there are emotes. Emotes are actions player which can be performed while in-game. So, you are able to make your avatar to do certain actions by entering some commands in the chat. Now, there are about 7 universal emotes and also 38 purchasable emotes for Rthro and R15 only. On October 2nd, 2013, these emotes were introduced. You have to type in /e into the chat for the character to do a universal emote. You are also able to do that by using the emote menu or /e to do a purchasable emote. It is important for you to know that all emotes in Roblox are silent. So, do not be confused when you do a command that your avatar will move but it will do it without any voice.
In the list below, we have a list of default commands that you are able to apply for your avatar.
- /e dance : It will make your avatar dance when you are using R6 and it resembles a rave dance when you are using R15.
- /e dance1 : It resembles Gangnam Style when you are using R6. You need to know that this command will only work for R6 and if you are using R15 you can type /e dance.
- /e dance2 : Your avatar is able to move side to side when you are using R6 and your avatar is able to twists arms and looks side to side when you are using R15.
- /e dance3 : Your avatar will jump on alternating legs with arms pointed in R6. Your avatar can sway side to side while moving arms in R15.
- /e cheer : Your avatar can jump and cheers.
- /e point : Your avatar can point.
- /e wave : Your avatar can wave quickly in R6 and you can wave slowly in R15.
- /e laugh : Your avatar can laugh.
Now, how to make your avatar sit in any game in Roblox? You may be able to try to enter a command in your chat and the command is /e sit1 so that your Roblox avatar will sit. Aiden vlogs in his Youtube video shows how to do this but he says that this command cannot work in certain time or certain games. In another source, you can make your avatar sit by saying sit/(yournamehere) in your Roblox chat. Well, you are able to try it one by one. So, for more information about how to make your avatar sit in any game in Roblox, you may be able to join a forum or group and then discuss about it.