Aside from athletic, cooking, gaming, gardening, intelligence, music, painting, writing, and crafting, programming is the name of one of the 10 skills in a game called Welcome to Bloxburg. Unlike cooking, music, and gardening that are considered as fully implemented skills with benefits, programming and another skill called crafting have not been implemented yet in the game.
Can you program in Bloxburg? If the answer to the question is yes, then how to do so? Please keep reading the article to find out the answer to the question. Can you guess the answer to the question?
Unfortunately, the answer to the question is no. Currently, you cannot program yet. As stated before, programming is one of the two skills that have not been implemented yet in the game. Some people believe that there will be a programming update in the next update. In this case, all that you have to do is to wait and wish there will be a new update of programming that can make you able to program in the future.
Everything about programming is only in the term of speculation. Here is the speculation of the programming as informed by Wiki:
- It is almost sure that programming will be earned through the use of a computer, likely a new function of it altogether. It could be a Roblox Studio program added to the play tab under computers.
- There is a possibility that the new job will be implemented in which the Bloxburg player takes on the role of being the computer programmer, and this skill would increase its yield. If this speculation is true, then unless the other jobs are influenced by skills in the similar manners (on release), it could be removed and have players progress through the job by completing tasks.
- Programming might be for iSlim computers at a minimum, making this skill harder to require. For those who are not familiar with iSlim computer, this one is known as the state-of-the-art computer. It is from Oculum and is the lightest home computer on the market. There is a similar thing called iSlim laptop. Just like iSlim computer, iSlim laptop is known as the state-of-the-art laptop and is from Oculum and is the lightest home computer on the market.
- It is really possible that the benefit of the programming is to program games and publish them in order to earn money.
- Just like writing, there is a possibility of the players to simply just type and have a script done. It would mean that it could be a character and computer animation, and not actually programming.
- A skill called programming may be scrapped altogether.
For more information about how to program in Bloxburg and how to get update about the game, it is better for you to follow the social media of the creator of the game called Coepus. Do not miss any single update of the game and be the one who taste the new thing. You are also encouraged to join the community of Bloxburg.